Pre-Order Thread

That's actually what I was thinking. May hold out a little longer. They were supposed to release three exclusives today and only did two, so I'm wondering if something will go up later today.

EDIT: Looks like they other one is being announced tomorrow. Odd....if it's Channel Orange I'm going to poop.
I would be absolutely shocked if they do CO as an exclusive and not a ROTM.

Just wanted to report that I ordered this one and the Eagles of Death Metal. Both arrived in perfect condition and the Eagles of Death Metal is actually the pink marbled one, bonus! Thanks so much for the tip on this one, happy!!

Interesting. My EODM was the standard black.
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, yeah I was surprised when I opened it this morning. The standard black was pictured when I ordered it, but it is indeed the pink marbled. Anyone else end up with the pink?

I immediately instantly purchased the Khruangbin... then realized it was a remix album and immediately cancelled. I mean if this were a deluxe reissue of the album with a 2nd Dub LP I probably would have even pulled the trigger. But I don’t really listen to remixes all too often and this would likely just stay on my shelf.

Regarding the VMP exclusive announcement tomorrow, I would bet it’s a variant of this. It kinda feels like a “Plantasia” type situation and for whatever reason they were late finalizing the details. If the old forum were still around I bet Storf would be strongly hinting that it’s coming.

Interesting. My EODM was the standard black.
Hmm, yeah I was surprised when I opened it this morning. The standard black was pictured when I ordered it, but it is indeed the pink marbled.
[/QUOTE]
Mine was standard black too but if they were just in a box in storage somewhere seems likely a few pink might have been available too. Regardless that’s pretty cool!

Hmm, yeah I was surprised when I opened it this morning. The standard black was pictured when I ordered it, but it is indeed the pink marbled.
Mine was standard black too but if they were just in a box in storage somewhere seems likely a few pink might have been available too. Regardless that’s pretty cool!
[/QUOTE]
That's weird. Not complaining, it is pretty cool. :)

I would be absolutely shocked if they helped with CO at all. He owns his masters and orders his own vinyl
The only reason is that he might want nothing to do with the fulfillment of orders anymore. I'm sure he outsources it now anyway, but having an "established" place like VMP could make things easier for him. I bet he does a Black Friday release like he did for Blonde but there's a tiny chance he goes to someone like VMP for this one too.

Mine was standard black too but if they
were just in a box in storage somewhere seems likely a few pink might have been available too. Regardless that’s pretty cool!
[/QUOTE]

Nice. Have not opened mine but it was also perfect shape. Colored would be nice.

QOTSA was shipped separate and was supposed to arrive yesterday. It has been sitting in a Cal post drop since they shipped it. I was preparing to assume the worst but it moved to Ill (central US) a couple hrs ago. Now, I’m hoping it is one piece. :).

Exclusive Pre-order from Joyful Noise for the new Why? album
I’m really digging the teaser track for this album. Although I’ve seen lots of talk about this band, I’ve never listened to them before today. Curious about the 3-LP 10” variant, wish there was a breakdown of the track listing.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS SELL OUT ALREADY
Wow... really? Glad I clicked when I did...

Although I really need to stop clicking buttons...

tenor.gif

Back