Pre-Order Thread

It seems that the regular MoFi will also be back in stock at some point soon for half the price. I'm tempted by this one too if I can grab it in a Target sale or some other cheaper sale.
Yeah MD lists it as awaiting repress (have it on my wishlist). I'm wondering now if MoFi will really repress it soonish if they release an UD1S version...

When is this happening and what is being reissued? I don't see any details on that link unless I'm just not looking at the right place
Here you go: TZADIK
I bought the Masada and am tempted by Alhambra Love Songs. I'm sure The Last Judgment is amazing just based the lineup, but only if you can deal w/ Mike Patton screaming. Some/all of these also are shown on the main Tzadik site.

Anyone else have their Rilo Kiley - Rilo Kiley repress (colored vinyl) pre-order cancelled by Deep Discount? Looks like that may be a tough one to find at this point, especially for $18! :p

View attachment 82593

I had just updated the log-on for MoFi’s site update when this popped up. Great Lp. The 45rpm version sounds great. FWIW, I’m all in for Pearl but I’ve been checking daily hoping to see preorders for the CS&N Super Vinyl.

Here you go: TZADIK
I bought the Masada and am tempted by Alhambra Love Songs. I'm sure The Last Judgment is amazing just based the lineup, but only if you can deal w/ Mike Patton screaming. Some/all of these also are shown on the main Tzadik site.
OH I'm dumb, lol. I didn't realize what was already on the page were the reissues @MikeH was referring to, that makes sense. Was hoping for maybe a Naked City repress but I'll see what is there

Yeah MD lists it as awaiting repress (have it on my wishlist). I'm wondering now if MoFi will really repress it soonish if they release an UD1S version...
I saw a February release date for the repress but not sure if that's true. Either way, I'd order the regular MoFi if you want that one now so you're guaranteed a copy. They don't charge until shipped.

OH I'm dumb, lol. I didn't realize what was already on the page were the reissues @MikeH was referring to, that makes sense. Was hoping for maybe a Naked City repress but I'll see what is there
Well, there very likely are additional reissues on the way given Zorn's statement about getting ripped off by Pledge Music. He's claimed being out $200k, and the statement on the main Tzadik homepage says vinyl sales will be part of his attempt to recoup the loss.

I saw a February release date for the repress but not sure if that's true. Either way, I'd order the regular MoFi if you want that one now so you're guaranteed a copy. They don't charge until shipped.
Are all those Grateful Dead mofis on MD awaiting repress to cuz if so I might be grabbing them

Are all those Grateful Dead mofis on MD awaiting repress to cuz if so I might be grabbing them
Yes. Do NOT pay resale prices on them. The 45RPMs of American Beauty, Blues for Allah, From The Mars Hotel and WMD are all awaiting repress at Music Direct so you can buy them now and use LP10 to get 10% off. I would recommend preordering now though because I have seen some disappear from the site before getting a repress because they stop taking orders.

Sound of Vinyl cancelled and refunded my Stevie Ray Vaughan Couldn't Stand The Weather one-step "pre-order".

Wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that I got it at a $35 discount after all the coupon/discount madness a couple of months ago.

Yes. Do NOT pay resale prices on them. The 45RPMs of American Beauty, Blues for Allah, From The Mars Hotel and WMD are all awaiting repress at Music Direct so you can buy them now and use LP10 to get 10% off. I would recommend preordering now though because I have seen some disappear from the site before getting a repress because they stop taking orders.
Blues and hotel says out of stock while WMB and AB say awaiting...are blues and hotel then out for good?

Has anyone gotten their Hayley Williams Self Serenades yet? The label was created but UPS never got it. I emailed and I got a blanket “we have too many inquiries so we can’t answer your question so here’s an FAQ”

Sound of Vinyl cancelled and refunded my Stevie Ray Vaughan Couldn't Stand The Weather one-step "pre-order".

Wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that I got it at a $35 discount after all the coupon/discount madness a couple of months ago.
Nooooooo!

Knock on wood--they haven't cancelled mine yet. I ordered the SRV and the Nilsson MoFi preorders. Hoping it goes through.

Blues and hotel says out of stock while WMB and AB say awaiting...are blues and hotel then out for good?
It's just semantics. OOS should restock sooner while awaiting repress could be months. But you will still be guaranteed a copy if you pre-order either way.

Back