Pre-Order Thread

Usually all the usual places have them like Bull Moose. Deep Discount is usually the cheapest for MOV stuff.
I find that often, imports like that are cheaper from juno.co.uk. Although, their shipping seems to have doubled lately, so it might make more sense only if you are ordering a few.

Hopefully when things get more back to normal, shipping will go back down as well.

I find that often, imports like that are cheaper from juno.co.uk. Although, their shipping seems to have doubled lately, so it might make more sense only if you are ordering a few.

Hopefully when things get more back to normal, shipping will go back down as well.
Yea bummed that Juno’s shipping has gone up so much. Vinyl Digital used to have cheap shipping too but now it’s really expensive (and also they still aren’t shipping to the US yet it seems...)

Yea bummed that Juno’s shipping has gone up so much. Vinyl Digital used to have cheap shipping too but now it’s really expensive (and also they still aren’t shipping to the US yet it seems...)

From my perspective I won’t sell a record now on cogs, or here, to the US without tracking given the mess that’s being made of your postal service. Ireland to US An Post rates haven’t gone up but that adds a fair whack to the postage. Hopefully the tangerine twat becomes history and things can, if not normalise, at least stop being uber shit. Not vandalising essential services to attempt to rig an election really isn’t a big ask of a leader...

From my perspective I won’t sell a record now on cogs, or here, to the US without tracking given the mess that’s being made of your postal service. Ireland to US An Post rates haven’t gone up but that adds a fair whack to the postage. Hopefully the tangerine twat becomes history and things can, if not normalise, at least stop being uber shit. Not vandalising essential services to attempt to rig an election really isn’t a big ask of a leader...
But....but....it's a drain on us taxpayers even though we are all benefitting greatly from this essential service.

I sadly don’t have much faith in these elections being very fair and even if they do end up being against Trump I’m not so sure that a lot of his supporters will somehow become unbrainwashed anytime soon...the whole thing is mental.

I sadly don’t have much faith in these elections being very fair and even if they do end up being against Trump I’m not so sure that a lot of his supporters will somehow become unbrainwashed anytime soon...the whole thing is mental.
I'm not so worried about the election as much as the fallout from the election. He's NEVER going to accept losing so neither will his base. It's going to be baseless lie after baseless lie to discredit the results. Because it's not possibly that he's trailing on the polls and people want to vote him out because he's a fuck head.

I'm not so worried about the election as much as the fallout from the election. He's NEVER going to accept losing so neither will his base. It's going to be baseless lie after baseless lie to discredit the results. Because it's not possibly that he's trailing on the polls and people want to vote him out because he's a fuck head.
I'm worried about all of it to be honest haha. Barr is also going to try to do some shady shit ahead of the election and afterwards.

1600092451342.png

Miranda and The Beat - Such A Fool b/w Chillantro 7"

My buds Miranda and The Beat are releasing their debut 7" on Third Man Records! Super cool Brooklyn rock n soul.

Standard black for pre-order everywhere and red at TMR Detroit and Nashville, Rough Trade NYC and London

HUGE FAVOR TO ASK - I'm spending some time in California so I can't make it to any of the shops selling the red version. If someone is willing to pick me up a red copy and mail it to me I would make it worth your while. Let me know!!!!

Miranda and The Beat - Such A Fool b/w Chillantro 7"

My buds Miranda and The Beat are releasing their debut 7" on Third Man Records! Super cool Brooklyn rock n soul.

Standard black for pre-order everywhere and red at TMR Detroit and Nashville, Rough Trade NYC and London

HUGE FAVOR TO ASK - I'm spending some time in California so I can't make it to any of the shops selling the red version. If someone is willing to pick me up a red copy and mail it to me I would make it worth your while. Let me know!!!!

Miranda and The Beat

Available at the moment....

Beat me. :)

Shipping from Italy to the US my package got stuck in Chicago for almost 3 months. I was so nervous about losing it. I had two records worth almost 300 bucks (plus insurance and taxes from Discogs) trapped there. Apparently I'm not the first to have items stuck in that particular Chicago stop...

View attachment 66144

For a second there I thought this was that xxxyyxxx guy

Does anyone know where I can get MOV records online???

Banquet Records has this up for order no idea what their shipping rates are like.

Thanks. Copped this

Back