Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 62989

Weird about this, I did purchase this for a couple bucks less ($28) and it showed sold out about 1 minute after "on sale time". Now I went back after your post and it isn't sold out but priced at $30. Great it is still available but just odd.

Weird about this, I did purchase this for a couple bucks less ($28) and it showed sold out about 1 minute after "on sale time". Now I went back after your post and it isn't sold out but priced at $30. Great it is still available but just odd.

It was the patreon discount.

I really love the time limited pressings that My Pet Flamingo is doing. Vapour wave will save us all.
If I can get this album all that's left for me to get in my Vaporwave essentials will be Macross Plus 82-89, Blank Banshee, Surfing, 2814, Late Night Delight, HKE, and Deaths Dynamic Shroud. Yeah, pretty much all the heavy hitters, but I got a good collection going on already lol

I'm contemplating getting this. I like the singles and like him as an artist. I wasn't sure on the color variant at first based on the mock-up but I happen to think it looks cool 😎 and much nicer than that boring coke bottle green VMP was offering.
I have this variant and I love it!
The pressing is silent and I like the colour

I'm not sure who this is exactly, but those variants all look like wax mages and are pretty sick.
I have one of his previous etched LPs and a similar 7” but that wax mage is god damn gorgeous.

I'm not sure who this is exactly, but those variants all look like wax mages and are pretty sick.
Not be a Debbie Downer but the few pressings I have from Wax Mage have been super disappointing. Probably just my shit luck!

Back