Pre-Order Thread

A millionaire chargring $120 or so for an autograph shows a real disdain for their fans.
Reba was the same. The two of them are the very last ones to disdain fans. I’m sure they have people telling them what to do and why based on where they are in their careers. But seriously, you think Alanis has a single streak of disdain in her? Lordy.

Reba was the same. The two of them are the very last ones to disdain fans. I’m sure they have people telling them what to do and why based on where they are in their careers. But seriously, you think Alanis has a single streak of disdain in her? Lordy.

Charging an additional $125 to sign a record isn’t a streak of disdain, it’s an entire fucking mountain of it, most artists of a similar size do it for free for the first few hundred/thousand to buy. Such an outright shady move deserves an enormous “Go Fuck Yourself Alanis!”

Charging an additional $125 to sign a record isn’t a streak of disdain, it’s an entire fucking mountain of it, most artists of a similar size do it for free for the first few hundred/thousand to buy. Such an outright shady move deserves an enormous “Go Fuck Yourself Alanis!”

And Morrissey autographs other artists records that he likes !

For a fee

Good old mozza

i'm a big fan of anything '90s music especially Hip Hop & Alternative Rock but always really had disdain for jagged little pill i don't know why couldn't stand the album and the way over played singles from it now i know why.in my opinion the best '90s angsty woman album is Hole's Live Through This.

i'm a big fan of anything '90s music especially Hip Hop & Alternative Rock but always really had disdain for jagged little pill i don't know why couldn't stand the album and the way over played singles from it now i know why.in my opinion the best '90s angsty woman album is Hole's Live Through This.
The $125 autograph is why you always hated the record?

Texas Sun was an EP.

However I just got an email advertising a club price of 7.99 for this. So I don't think they'd be promoting that if it was going to get its own club release.

Oh! Thanks for the heads up its only $7.99 for club members. When I viewed the link on my work computer yesterday it showed as $14.99 because I wasn't logged in. Just added this to my September shipment.

Oh! Thanks for the heads up its only $7.99 for club members. When I viewed the link on my work computer yesterday it showed as $14.99 because I wasn't logged in. Just added this to my September shipment.
I don't know very much about Le Ren. But with Secretly's track record I might take a chance for $7.99

I don't know very much about Le Ren. But with Secretly's track record I might take a chance for $7.99

Two songs are available now to listen to on Apple Music from this EP. I'm assuming the same would be true on other places like Spotify to check out. Le Ren has a great voice that is a throw back to a different era.

View attachment 54548https://vinceron.com/collections/cds-vinyl/products/doom-original-game-soundtrack-exclusive-translucent-orange-vinyl-2xlp-record-mick-gordon-500View attachment 54548

Great to see this price gouging reseller has branched out into exclusive pressings :rolleyes:

Some more info on this guy courtesy of @Dead C in case anyone is tempted to actually buy this...

So... I still don't know if the Entegron LLC account on ebay is connected to Vinceron, but I do know that if you buy an album from Vinceron that you're indirectly supporting the Trump campaign. Bernie's campaign, as well, oddly enough. If you purchase from them, the guy behind it also considers you to be an "illogical" chump and says that's his consumer base.

This is him

And, apparently, this is also him

Flipping records is one thing, but this guy sounds like a real asshole

EDIT: Just saw the username of the person I replied to hahah, sorry potential Vinceron employee, I have no beef with you personally :LOL:

Last edited:
EDIT: Just saw the username of the person I replied to hahah, sorry potential Vinceron employee, I have no beef with you personally :LOL:

You know me and you know I do.

This isn't someone picking up an extra copy or 2, but hefty percentages of inventory, which means that a thread like this is essentially just a lead to buy up all the stock.

Back