Pre-Order Thread

For those that missed out on the RTJ newbury signed vinyl...dont feel too terrible becasue it looks like Mike signed them on the shrink. lol

View attachment 64730
God damnit Mike...

EDIT: I might be willing to give him a pass if he ships that MASSIVE bag of weed also pictured in the background...

Last edited:
Oh nice! I did the 4xLP t shirt bundle, so hopefully I'll get a shipping notice before too much longer. I know they warned that it wasn't gonna ship til September, but I'm tired of seeing the confirmation email in my inbox lol

I got my non bundle shipping notice yesterday.

Not quite a pre-order, but a pre-alert: Tomorrow on Bandcamp (which is another day when all proceeds go to the artists), there's a huge compilation of previously unreleased songs from a whole slew of great artists being released for sale, download only as far as I can tell. All proceeds going to Fair Fight, a voters' rights organization. Also signed, limited edition posters to be offered. Apparently, availability will be limited to 24 hours.
Might I suggest that Weyes Blood's cover of Joni Mitchell alone is worth the entrance fee. Was just listening through and in the middle of this song had to check because I thought it was some heretofore hidden Joni demo.

Honestly the two he’s signing are probably some sort of keepsake for someone/someone at Newbury, or something along those lines. The ones in the boxes aren’t shrink wrapped yet. But that would be something!

EDIT: Who are we kidding, Mike was probably just SUPER high and didn’t realize

Honestly the two he’s signing are probably some sort of keepsake for someone/someone at Newbury, or something along those lines. The ones in the boxes aren’t shrink wrapped yet. But that would be something!

I got a signed PJ Harvey record recently where the signature is under the shrink. I guess I'll just keep it sealed?

looks like what you see in the boxes are CDs, those aren't big enough to be LPs. Also looks like the CDs are signed on the cover, LPs and cassette there are signed/being signed on the shrink. 🤔 😵 but yeah...about that big pile of weed on the table lol

View attachment 64722

View attachment 64723

$23 shipped for 4 songs? hahahaha no

Seems like they could have cut you a break on the vinyl since you had already paid for the download.
Meh... it’s cool. It was for charity. My Bandcamp app even marked it as new again... lol. I suppose I could email them but. It’s actually a good feeling right now. Work has been a lot of me, unfortunately, having to deliver not nice news recently. And it’s also eval season so that sucks.

Back