Pre-Order Thread

Just a heads up for anyone that may have ordered the Flaming Lips album from their official site this morning. They’ve changed the color of the signed vinyl from the pastel Tye-dyed look to the same solid color as the other version on the site. Apparently it was a “mistake” that they put up the European retailer exclusive.

So, if you pre-ordered that specifically for the color, you might want to contact them.

The Spin Doctors played a show at your work?
I'm in the wrong line of work.

All I ever get is my 10 year old screaming obscenities at his friends on Fortnite.

I actually saw the Spin Doctors once

25 remaining at the moment I write this
To piggyback on your post...

I mean, it is a new product right? A multi-LP version of Wildflowers with the studio album and bonus tracks/demos doesn't exist.
Here. Read this. Here’s your answers about the Petty stuff that is out there RE: Wildflowers/Wildflowers adjacent stuff. This contains stuff from the Fricke interview plus from the RS interview awhile back.

Anyone see the next VMP releases? Buena Vista Social Club and Spiritualized.
This has the “potential” to make me sign up again for this. the question is will they fuk it up?! I’d love a good pressing (all their early stuff is terrible imo) and one that Is artist approved.

do we know if its the Elvis version?

exclusive_vinyl_2_3.jpg

More available ^

I sold off my original box set about a year ago. I like the album it but it’s not something I pull out to listen to on the regular. Maybe once a year. Everyone needs to sit down and listen to it in its entirety though. The endurance and focus needed from the performers is pretty insane.

Back