Pre-Order Thread

Blanck Mass - Animated Violence Mild
Sacred Bones: https://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/...cts/sbr220-blanck-mass-animated-violence-mild
Dinked Edition: https://dinkededition.co.uk/blanck-mass-animated-violence-mild
Bleep Exclusive: https://bleep.com/release/131958-blanck-mass-animated-violence-mild
sbr220-blanckmass-300_1024x1024.jpg
Excited for this! Pretty unsettling album art too haha

Instagrabbed the Sacred Bones version. I'm really excited for this
Should note that the Sacred Bones version is limited to 300. There’s also a club edition for those of you who are part of it. Limited to 150 for that one. It comes with stickers and blood capsules too!?! o_O Ha!

New Temples album coming out 9/25:
View attachment 4765
looks really nice, but I am hesitant to bite on this since I was so underwhelmed by their last album.

Whoever is in charge of the Bob Dylan releases is seriously underestimating how many vinyl collectors love Dylan. In preparation of the Scorsese documentary, you can either order the 10 CD set of nearly all never been officially released material or buy a poorly reviewed 3 LP set from an entry in the Bootleg Series that came out on CD in 2002.

Whoever is in charge of the Bob Dylan releases is seriously underestimating how many vinyl collectors love Dylan. In preparation of the Scorsese documentary, you can either order the 10 CD set of nearly all never been officially released material or buy a poorly reviewed 3 LP set from an entry in the Bootleg Series that came out on CD in 2002.
Meh... outside of the first Bootleg Series Volume and The Esher Demos, I don’t really see my self spinning much extra bonus stuff outside of albums. Even on cd, I rarely spin bonus discs full of outtakes, Demos and unreleased songs. The disc from the one bowie box I have almost never gets spun. That Rolling Thunder bootleg cd was probably my most listened to outside of the first volume and I don’t want 20 lps of it or the price tag.

Apologies if I missed something (I don't know about your collection other than appearances on the Blue Note forum), but do you have a ton of Dylan? I don't have a huge collection, maybe a dozen or so of his main albums, but i think his Rolling Thunder stuff was pretty awesome. There's a ton of Bob covers too so I'd happily pay $200 for a Rolling Thunder box.

Do you mean the Bowie Recall lps? I totally agree. I threw on Recall 3 last night, but it's not something I listen to often. I normally just put on the actual album that had those songs. That said, that could potentially all change when what's looking like the Tin Machine box or the subsequent 90's box gets released.

Apologies if I missed something (I don't know about your collection other than appearances on the Blue Note forum), but do you have a ton of Dylan? I don't have a huge collection, maybe a dozen or so of his main albums, but i think his Rolling Thunder stuff was pretty awesome. There's a ton of Bob covers too so I'd happily pay $200 for a Rolling Thunder box.

Do you mean the Bowie Recall lps? I totally agree. I threw on Recall 3 last night, but it's not something I listen to often. I normally just put on the actual album that had those songs. That said, that could potentially all change when what's looking like the Tin Machine box or the subsequent 90's box gets released.
Yup Recall. Yes, I only have about twelve Dylan records on vinyl but I probably have thirty/thirty-five albums/collections on cd.

Again rolling thunder is my favorite of the bootleg series outside of the first set, but I just wouldn’t spin the vinyl and honestly 20lps would cost way more than $200.

Damn, bought the 3LP reissue but haven't gotten it yet. Can I ask what the reviews are saying?

Rough Trade have signed copies of the green vinyl up too. There's a note at the bottom of the listing saying initial copies are signed.

Back