Pre-Order Thread

Think this will have US-based release as well, or only from EU?
And if you ordered, what's the total shipped to US?
It's UK and the total for me was $41 dollars and change. For a while they had to stop shipping to the USA because of COVID-19 but they are starting again next week. I had ordered Far Water and Solutions repress they did and for the USA buyers they are shipping those next week.

I know spending over 40 dollars for one record is pricey, but the original print the record had was not huge and its really hard to find copies of it so this was honestly a no brainer for me.

Lawrence, KS represent!

I got more into them when they evolved into one of the better Post-Rock bands but I'm glad to see them get love anywhere on the interwebs.
This album, Low Level Owl, and Two Conversations are some of my favorite college albums. I jammed Two Conversations right alongside Domestica by Cursive and Sea Change by Beck. Three emotionally hard albums. Might not have been the best idea at the time lol, but the music was splendid still.

This album, Low Level Owl, and Two Conversations are some of my favorite college albums. I jammed Two Conversations right alongside Domestica by Cursive and Sea Change by Beck. Three emotionally hard albums. Might not have been the best idea at the time lol, but the music was splendid still.

Low Level Owl is so brilliant. I remember they got temporarily dubbed as the American Radiohead after that album came out. That still makes me chuckle.

Low Level Owl is so brilliant. I remember they got temporarily dubbed as the American Radiohead after that album came out. That still makes me chuckle.
I got to see them on the tour they did for both albums. Dreamend opened up for them. Appleseed Cast played a song by the Van Pelt who I can see inspired them.

Lawrence, KS represent!

I got more into them when they evolved into one of the better Post-Rock bands but I'm glad to see them get love anywhere on the interwebs.
Did you ever listen to the band Boys Life? Aren't they from KS? They are super important to me as well.

They're from Kansas City, MO I believe. I haven't listened to them in years. Thanks for the reminder.
That's such and incredible album. I love it so much. The Get Up Kids played tracks from it as background music before they came on stage when I saw they many years ago on their reunion tour.

I also have the Boys Life / Christie Front Drive split 10". That release has the track "Valentine" by CFD that's sooooo good as well!

T

There’s also an indie stores coloured variant too (on hmv U.K. site at mo)
No international shipping from them, but at least that price is a little more reasonable. I'm probably going to hold off on this one until it comes out either way. True Meanings was really good, but I was not totally on board with either A Kind Revolution or Saturns Pattern, and the first single makes me think this one will be more in line with those than with the most recent album.

The Streets - NONE OF US ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS LIFE ALIVE

The Streets - NONE OF US ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS LIFE ALIVE

looks like signed stuff not shipping to US

Back