Pre-Order Thread

1581090716582.png

1581090745163.png

I want this, but not at this price, since I have the black versional already.

Yeah I hesitated a bit when I saw the price, but went ahead and got it since it's my favorite Incubus album and I don't have it yet...if I had the black version I'd probably have passed too

Finally, Red Sparowes reissue!

What is this?

Screenshot_20200207-203143~2.png
Cat Corp - News at 11

For US and Canada customers, copies will be available on the Geometric Lullaby bandcamp. For European customers (and those who might have better shipping rates from EU), copies will be available via 猫 シ Corp.'s bandcamp.

News @ 11 is a Double LP with a full color gatefold jacket.

Total available in quantities (split between GL and CatCorp):

Classic Black: 500

Red, White, and Blue Splatter (translucent): 500

Vinyl comes in black poly-lined sleeves shipped outside of the gatefold jacket, all in a poly bag. All vinyl come with full-color OBI strips (front and back)

This goes on sale February 17th at 1PM central time. It'll sell out ASAP just like all their releases...

View attachment 31949
Cat Corp - News at 11

For US and Canada customers, copies will be available on the Geometric Lullaby bandcamp. For European customers (and those who might have better shipping rates from EU), copies will be available via 猫 シ Corp.'s bandcamp.

Vinyl comes in black poly-lined sleeves shipped outside of the gatefold jacket, all in a poly bag. All vinyl come with full-color OBI strips (front and back)

In case anyone didn't know, this is the famous 9/11 themed Vaporwave album. I jammed it tonight while cooking dinner and there's actual news audio, and commercials and weather Channel reports in between each track. Apparently these were all from September 11th. There's even some audio from Al Roker. This will sell out ASAP.

Very interesting...

Last edited:
ssq_cottonJones_redHaze_mock.jpg

ssq_cottonJones_redHaze_mock.jpg
Kinda milking that anniversary. I preordered the orange one back in April of last year for a May delivery.

Orders open again for the The Dear Hunter ‘The Acts’ box set. Currently 48 left...

View attachment 31949
Cat Corp - News at 11

Is there a link to this, or do you know when it’s going on sale?

Back