Pre-Order Thread

Wax Vessel Records is doing a store reshuffle this Sunday the 26th at 1PM Central time. They will have very limited copies of almost the entire catalog and almost every variant. Items will be extremely limited, so if you have a chance to grab something better be on the site at 1 and use PayPal checkout for the fastest way to get your record.

Their entire catalog has been sold out since last year and these albums are already flipped for crazy prices. It's great that they have a few more leftover.

I'm personally eyeing the Robinson and Dr Acula releases.

Also at the end of the month they will be selling their first 2020 release which is A Black Rose Burial.

Music Band - Celebration

After far too long Music Band is back to restore faith in a post-Infinity Cat Nashville! First single has a lot more of the psychedelic elements of current vibe Jeff The Brotherhood and Faux Ferocious. Very good stuff

MusicBand-Celebration-Red_1296x.png

I hate to add unnecessary steps but if you can't find someone else then I can order it, if I can send it to your address? I'm leaving for Kuwait less than a week after street date so I don't want to chance it that close to leaving.
They don’t ship internationally. You could send it to me, then I could send it on....just a thought.

Yes, that's what I was suggesting; hence, why I replied to your comment. Just let me know. If you want me to have it shipped to you and then you can pass it on DM me your address and then I'll forward you the confirmation email.
Sorry, a bit slow on the uptake. I’ll dm you and @teefer

I’m tempted to order this one and just cancel my preorder on amazon. It’s unclear the one on amazon is the colored one but, I didn’t see another standard black variant anywhere. Maybe this’ll still be available when I found out what amazon delivers.

I’m tempted to order this one and just cancel my preorder on amazon. It’s unclear the one on amazon is the colored one but, I didn’t see another standard black variant anywhere. Maybe this’ll still be available when I found out what amazon delivers.

I'm 99% sure there will be no black or other versions.. Rhymesayers never do variants, just the 1 main release whether it's color or not is what you get on there site and anywhere else you buy it.

Apparently this Tierra Whack record is only available for purchase if you are in Switzerland, but hopefully it gets a wider release soon. According to a reddit user in Switzerland this isn't a bootleg, but we'll see. So, if you're in Switzerland, consider yourself lucky.

That's positively weird. Anyway, they're pretty unreliable when it comes to listing preorders. Wouldn't be surprised to see this vanish all of a sudden.

*edit* Seems to also be available for preorder here (don't know them though): Tierra Whack - Whack World -10"- - Interscope Vinyl Maxi Grooves Inc.

Last edited:
1580141836178.png

A Newbury Comics exclusive color vinyl pressing, glow-in-the-dark vinyl with a glow-in-the-dark cover.

View attachment 30593

A Newbury Comics exclusive color vinyl pressing, glow-in-the-dark vinyl with a glow-in-the-dark cover.

I wanna meet the person who only collects glow in the dark records. A niche in a niche.

Back