Pre-Order Thread

I'm on a vinyl diet and this was a no doubt about it diet breaker. The version of Fireworks on here is my favorite version of the song. They are also easily my favorite band tho

Even after I completely stop buying records altogether because they have filled up my house and I have no room to sleep...I will still instabuy an ANCO release

Landlocked records music posted on Reddit that it’ll be available in stores “for a few dollars cheaper” doesn’t appear to be limited. You might wanna wait and see how it all shakes out. I could see this popping up on Amazon for like $40 with free shipping.
Probably the smart decision, but I'm cool with buying direct from the band for a few dollars more.

Wanted to share the latest release from Soul Step Records, to learn more visit the thread over at the Vinyl Clubs section!

There is something about songwriting. Over the years we’ve hung on the words of many artists that force us to dig deeper than just the sounds we are hearing. That strength in the words is just one of the many reasons we fell in love with Louisville’s Bendigo Fletcher.

Soul Step Records proudly announces SSR-058, Bendigo Fletcher’s newest release, “Memory Fever.” This LP is an incredible release full of Kentucky fried Indie Folk.

Bendigo Fletcher, for fans of early My Morning Jacket, Nathaniel Rateliff and The Fleet Foxes. “Memory Fever” will slowly carry you and your troubles away from the moment you drop the needle on the turntable. Full of lush harmonies with steady strumming guitars this album feels like laying down with your lover on a king bed with fresh sheets in the middle of the forest.

Available to Soul Step Subscribers on November 16th and to the general public on November 18th.

www.soulsteprecords.com
www.instagram.com/soulsteprecordsIMG_7560.jpgIMG_7563.jpg

The new “Blue Moon Rising EP” from Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds was released for pre order today, out in March.

As usual released as a funky picture disc and a black vinyl release.

59FC250E-1B7F-4275-A13B-B6013C0A7689.jpeg760AB753-9501-457A-8571-02163FB14AEB.jpeg

Highly recommended

Moses Sumney - græ
0017854873_10.jpg

This has gotta be their other exclusive for Friday.

I wish I got the hype, I just cant get into him. Aromanticism and Moby are literally the only two albums Ive swapped since joining VMP.
Aromanticism is one of my most played VMP albums. I get that it's not for everybody but I think it's just such a beautiful album. The instrumentation is so unique and his voice is incredible. Really great live too.

Aromanticism is one of my most played VMP albums. I get that it's not for everybody but I think it's just such a beautiful album. The instrumentation is so unique and his voice is incredible. Really great live too.

His voice is definitely incredible, I just can't get into the music. I have a pretty wildly diverse taste too so I somewhat hate that I can't get into it. But I've tried multiple times, not my thing.

I am happy for the guy though that he gets so much acclaim and fanfare. He's definitely a unique sound and its working for him which is an awesome thing to see.

Back