Pre-Order Thread

Did anyone who pre-ordered the new Vagabon album ever receive their copy? I’m just realizing now that I never got my copy and it was released on September 21 I believe.
I believe all physical copies were delayed as the album title changed at the request of the poet who came up with the original title. Seems physical stock were released mid October, so I’d expect VMP to get their copies out as part of Nov/Dec.

I believe all physical copies were delayed as the album title changed at the request of the poet who came up with the original title. Seems physical stock were released mid October, so I’d expect VMP to get their copies out as part of Nov/Dec.
Vagabon arrived today with my box.
I did not order from VMP I ordered direct from the label. To the email I shall go.... :confused:

I did not order from VMP I ordered direct from the label. To the email I shall go.... :confused:

Gotcha, I had been catching up on the comic pages of Fiona hype / let down / hype returns in the VMP Exclusives thread when I saw this message, so I thought I was still in the that thread, my bad.

But the fact that something arrived from VMP before being shipped from the artist's actual label seems insane. VMP is usually 2 months later in shipping records out in most cases. Vagabon was one of the only recent VMP exclusives I bought because it was reasonably priced. Normally I'm 1) bandcamp, 2) label if no bandcamp 3) Bullmoose (bc I like how they box records for shipping)

Did anyone who pre-ordered the new Vagabon album ever receive their copy? I’m just realizing now that I never got my copy and it was released on September 21 I believe.
Yeah I ordered from Nonesuch and got an email maybe a month ago stating that the release was delayed, but I can’t seem to find the email now. Should get it soon I would imagine.

Get fucking pumped, all. New Tennis is on the horizon. The new album called Swimmer comes out on Valentine’s Day next year. I’m sure we will get some exclusive from VMP as well.
I hope the conversation surrounding this is as entertaining as the last time on the old forum.

But does it come with a ship's log?

Back