Pre-Order Thread

It was many years after I heard this that I realized it was a Rolling Stones cover. TBH, it works better as a 90s dreamy alternative song.
Having been there for the original, I'm going to have to disagree with that sentiment. (Though I'd never heard of The Sundays either, and I must admit to being taken by these videos.)

Having been there for the original, I'm going to have to disagree with that sentiment. (Though I'd never heard of The Sundays either, and I must admit to being taken by these videos.)
The Sundays version of the song was in this Budweiser commercial. I feel like it ran off and on for years but I might be wrong.

I still need to do a side by side of the RSD release and last year's release. I am surprised that Blind and Static & Silence haven't also been reissued.
I got a reissue copy of Static and Silence from Turntable Lab several years ago and it actually sounds very nice. It came after the RSD reissues of the first two albums.

I got a reissue copy of Static and Silence from Turntable Lab several years ago and it actually sounds very nice. It came after the RSD reissues of the first two albums.

I surprisingly passed on that because I figured it was the same pressing as the RSD. After checking out Discogs, it looks like it was.

1715266817470.png

1715266838641.png

1715266881359.png

1715266908743.png

1715267746514.png

View attachment 202470

View attachment 202471

View attachment 202472

View attachment 202473

Going to resist since I own nothing by them

There is truth in this — but also Moonlight Mile beats both

Also, I love the Sundays and love when bands lean in to give their voice to a song vs simply cover it

View attachment 202462

View attachment 202463

We saw them on that tour. I have a poster that looks a lot like the album art…
IMG_4369.jpeg

Back