Pre-Order Thread

If you buy both the butt version and Spotify Fans First version, you can create your own butt/poo splatter edition:

91008664_012_b

DWSpotify_1024x1024.png

Vampy Weeks are definitely a "wait and see" band for me. I would have bought their first 3 albums but that was before I started collecting records. I never got around to adding those to my collection. FOTB was a bit of a miss, but I don't think I've listened to it since 2019. If it's more in the same vein I'd probably not pick it up. $37 not including shipping is wack tbh.

Vampy Weeks are definitely a "wait and see" band for me. I would have bought their first 3 albums but that was before I started collecting records. I never got around to adding those to my collection. FOTB was a bit of a miss, but I don't think I've listened to it since 2019. If it's more in the same vein I'd probably not pick it up. $37 not including shipping is wack tbh.
sadly $37 for a double LP seems like kinda the norm these days.

alicecoltraneorangelp.png

Paris_202LP_20Exploding_20Pack_20Shot.jpg

VAM145-LP_1600x.png

D2C_CARDINAL_TRANSPARENT_720x@2x.png

D2C_UO_TRANSPARENT_720x@2x.png

Show AVailable now

I will post Paris when i get a preorder cost.

My wallet cannot take much more of this.

limitedupdate_1800x1800.jpg

Better price, better looking variant, no fancy cover though

Even better price on the regular version!

Man, I'm just winding down a stream of this from while I was cleaning the kitchen and waiting for new releases to hit and I'm righteously fucking STOKED to finally be able to spin it!

Back