Pre-Order Thread

Rosali, one of my favorite discoveries from a couple years ago…
View attachment 192471

Between Waxatchee and this I am REALLY looking forward to the end of March.

I'm really excited for rosalis and Julia Holters upcoming albums. At this time last year there wasn't very many albums I was interested in but it seems like this year will be better than last year. Hopefully faye webster announces a new album tomorrow.

I'm really excited for rosalis and Julia Holters upcoming albums. At this time last year there wasn't very many albums I was interested in but it seems like this year will be better than last year. Hopefully faye webster announces a new album tomorrow.
Looking more and more like Katie Pruitt is going to announce a new album tomorrow as well.

It it not Alison Krauss, It is this.

1704904242972.png

VMP will have red vinyl.

CR00673TonyRice-ChurchStreetBluesPackShot_1x.png

View attachment 192476

VMP will have red vinyl.

Well that’s actually bluegrass and actually highly desired.

What makes you think that and do you think that faye webster will announce one tomorrow as well?
Her socials just seem like it is more than just a single release and video. Could go either way but she is so due for an album. Three years since expectations came out. Faye Webster could go either way.

1704905802832.png

1704906578815.png

1704906589461.png

SS_TTTYC_GREEN_701def81-5e91-4099-ae64-545b653ea6bd_480x480.png

View attachment 192476

VMP will have red vinyl.

This album rips. Very happy it's getting repressed!

I kinda want this to see the quality, but damn that 2018 sounds really good and has the bonus disc. I don't do two copies of things often,.
This is where I am. The bonus disc has “Little Johnny Jewel” which is just as good as anything on the proper album and it sounds really good. That being said, this is one of my favorite albums so I might do it regardless.

Back