Pre-Order Thread

I loved this show until I didn't. Biggest cop out of an ending in the history of television.

until game of thrones stole its thunder. but i still love them both.

i know this release is for the score ("life and death" still can trigger an emotional response), but lost was absolutely great at choosing and integrating popular music, too. still a couple of my favorite episode closing scenes in the entire series are shannon singing "la mer" and this scene that goes from poignant to funny to 'aw shit this is real' in the span of thirty seconds:

great fucking television right there.

until game of thrones stole its thunder. but i still love them both.

i know this release is for the score ("life and death" still can trigger an emotional response), but lost was absolutely great at choosing and integrating popular music, too. still a couple of my favorite episode closing scenes in the entire series are shannon singing "la mer" and this scene that goes from poignant to funny to 'aw shit this is real' in the span of thirty seconds:

great fucking television right there.

That is one of the reasons why I loved the O.C so much and early Grey's Anatomy.

Yes, this please, but until January. I had an eye appointment today that ended with an unexpected $300 bill to get glasses because I guess I'm old now and my right eye is shitty, so I'm full of bitterness and vinyl-lust. Not to mention my stepson asked for $800 worth of Christmas presents, so he's looking at some disappointment....
Think of how well you’ll be able to read deadwax now though!

Another one of my favorite records of the year. Colored versions are available for both if you are part of his Patreon. The Access tier is only $2 dollars a month.

View attachment 189754

View attachment 189755

This guy's career has been interesting. Saw him many many years ago at a house show via Sofar Sounds. Was really impressed and then he kind of went off the radar for a bit. Good to see him finally having some success.

This guy's career has been interesting. Saw him many many years ago at a house show via Sofar Sounds. Was really impressed and then he kind of went off the radar for a bit. Good to see him finally having some success.

He apparently had a 6 album record deal with Warner Brothers but they dropped him. He wrote a song about it. I got his last album Motel Mayday as a Discovery record 2-3 years ago from Magnolia Record Club. He blew up on Instagram and Tik-Tok this past year with his country covers. He has said he is doing independent from now on. Saw him live a month ago and he was outstanding.

This is my favorite song off the new record.

Back