Pre-Order Thread

Meanwhile I am 43 years old and I would just love the Home Alone Lego set but I can't afford that on one thing.

43 club!

I want the full size Falcon, but it's $1050 Canadian and that's not happening without some sort of lotto win (and I don't play the lotto)

We have the Voltron set. The lions are built separately and connect.

And excluding my Maserati I've never spent more than 100k on a car.

are-you-serious-clark-clark.gif

Screenshot_2023-12-04-19-00-51-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

The Wiggles on Impressed.
❤️💛💙💜

We’re really proud today to announce the release on vinyl - for the first time ever - of The Wiggles 1994 classic album, Yummy Yummy. Available to pre-order in one of the four iconic Wiggles colours: red, yellow, blue and purple, and strictly limited 125 copies of each. It’s released in time to ship for Christmas in Australia, too.

An Impressed copy of Yummy Yummy includes an individually-numbered obi strip which corresponds to the vinyl colour, alongside a bespoke essay by music journalist, new Dad and Impressed co-founder, Jonno Seidler...

"The Wiggles started out as a pub band with the best name ever (The Cockroaches, for those playing at home), one that made a point of writing actual songs. Some of their greatest, most enduring numbers started out as rock and roll bangers, reworked for children without losing any of their live energy. I’m not entirely sure where in my grey matter this enduring love of The Wiggles resides. There is no algorithm sophisticated enough to take in both my childhood and my current listening habits, but if there was, many of the songs on Yummy Yummy would easily be in my Top 10..."

Thanks to our friends at The Wiggles and ABC Music, Yummy Yummy is available to pre-order now and is released on December 15th - order before December 14th to give it the best chance of sitting under the Christmas tree.

View attachment 189577

The Wiggles on Impressed.
❤️💛💙💜

We’re really proud today to announce the release on vinyl - for the first time ever - of The Wiggles 1994 classic album, Yummy Yummy. Available to pre-order in one of the four iconic Wiggles colours: red, yellow, blue and purple, and strictly limited 125 copies of each. It’s released in time to ship for Christmas in Australia, too.

An Impressed copy of Yummy Yummy includes an individually-numbered obi strip which corresponds to the vinyl colour, alongside a bespoke essay by music journalist, new Dad and Impressed co-founder, Jonno Seidler...

"The Wiggles started out as a pub band with the best name ever (The Cockroaches, for those playing at home), one that made a point of writing actual songs. Some of their greatest, most enduring numbers started out as rock and roll bangers, reworked for children without losing any of their live energy. I’m not entirely sure where in my grey matter this enduring love of The Wiggles resides. There is no algorithm sophisticated enough to take in both my childhood and my current listening habits, but if there was, many of the songs on Yummy Yummy would easily be in my Top 10..."

Thanks to our friends at The Wiggles and ABC Music, Yummy Yummy is available to pre-order now and is released on December 15th - order before December 14th to give it the best chance of sitting under the Christmas tree.
They are high.

I do my own maintenance. So I do as much as I can without having access to a lift. It honestly hasnt needed any parts, aside from engine mounts (which I could do myself)
Self taught or formal training? Definitely a good skill to have. Interested to see how maintenance changes with the move to EVs. Guessing still similar, aside from the oil of it all.

do you install the parts yourself when it needs them?
My father in law and I have taken the gas tank off the f150 twice already.

The ranger had a brand new clutch that we installed as well right before it really gave up the ghost. That was easily the hardest car job I’ve ever done.

Last edited:
Back