Pre-Order Thread

iv-vinyl-green_720x@2x.png

IV-Vinyl-Creme_720x@2x.png

Hopefully more US preorders up soon. I just saw this one.

Edit:

Last edited:
1697818637643.png

5Ze_bfriSuDEGp7MX3asOgysVIC8OlT4udvsoFOk83M5oWhbZCGOajJVPfkjqQ6BeHksuGVYby_62n3EKMnNBX1SsAnKwG2aTGcd9uIhQWAvn-r3cfPaFgHmxWgOEU0kLNGpi9BCJY7sOg=s0-d-e1-ft

IJklkkTxgR7K9e5f4RyGwtt3EtvqTiwfZCRfzhY8EJxyhBrfzqXztJS4prbzChy-9oLhjXAJg8O1nPnUUhL5FRLqIo8-D9rFwiwi91HestGDZi1Acf5ZP_dtf2tq2o7v_Ud33bF_x86272zoi2Ay3cs=s0-d-e1-ft

PP-Pagestuff_300x300.jpg

This has probably been posted already, but damn if this isn't another killer comp from Numero Group

"The spiritual sequel to Dante Carfagna's landmark Black rock mix tape Chains and Black Exhaust, this 13 track compilation exhumes forgotten brilliance from the Afroamerican underground of the 1970s. Awash in fuzzed-out guitars, wah-wah pedals, lysergic-soaked grooves, and enough inflation depression to fill the tank of a shag wagon, If There’s Hell Below imagines a world where Hendrix lived and Funkadelic never crawled out of the garage."
NUM508lp-C2IfThere_sHellBelow_RedOnForTheDarknessSwirlVinyl_400x.png

Last edited:

Last edited:
I remember when that Rakim album dropped. Man, a lot of excitement around that one. But do I need the vinyl…

UK variant dropped last week and sold out. MONDO Is doing the US distribution with their own variant

UK variant dropped last week and sold out. MONDO Is doing the US distribution with their own variant

This is pretty fun. I was gonna buy the cassette since this would be perfect for the medium but I can’t pay $32 for a tape. $40 for a record would be easier to swallow sadly but now I am kind of annoyed so I might just go digital and dub my own cassette.

I should mention that this is a grail of mine that I've been looking for since at least 2011. I've bothered Pajo in his IG comments about it multiple times. I wasn't sure if it would ever get reissued, so it's a big deal for me.

I can't wait to see this. I know several Native friends who are in it

Back