Pre-Order Thread

antarctica's brilliant double LP 81:03 is FINALLY coming to vinyl. no exaggeration, i've been hoping this would get reissued for decades. one of my favorite LPs of 1999 (or any era), though it sounded totally out of place at the time. antarctica brought together synth-pop, cold wave, chiming post-punk, and chillout techno, but it was the traces of 90s emo sincerity in their sound that set them apart from the naked pastiche of the post-punk revival to follow. i really hope the reissue sheds some light on them, their obscurity has always been mystifying to me. i encourage folks to take a chance on it!

The-Acacia-Strain-Death-Is-the-Only-Mortal-Exclusive-Vinyl-LP-2620890_1024x1024.jpg

Converge-No-Heroes-Exclusive-Vinyl-LP-2656737_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_2988.jpeg
Also regular black, indie clear and Bandcamp Coke Bottle. Colemine store has bundle with cd and slipmat.

antarctica's brilliant double LP 81:03 is FINALLY coming to vinyl. no exaggeration, i've been hoping this would get reissued for decades. one of my favorite LPs of 1999 (or any era), though it sounded totally out of place at the time. antarctica brought together synth-pop, cold wave, chiming post-punk, and chillout techno, but it was the traces of 90s emo sincerity in their sound that set them apart from the naked pastiche of the post-punk revival to follow. i really hope the reissue sheds some light on them, their obscurity has always been mystifying to me. i encourage folks to take a chance on it!

This is awesome news. I remember mailordering this from Lumberjack in 1999 because of the Christie Front Drive connection and being surprised by how different it sounded from the emo stuff i was listening to at the time. I always loved their EP, too. But it's been years since I've listened to either of these releases, so it's nice to be reminded of them this morning.

It would seem that Tyler drop in imminent since the store seems to be down and it doesn't have the Can I Take My Hounds logo anymore. New single drops Thursday morning and I would assume album preorder will go up then.

Last edited:
View attachment 178504
Also regular black, indie clear and Bandcamp Coke Bottle. Colemine store has bundle with cd and slipmat.

Love their first album!

SBR330_BE_medium.jpg

SBR330_RED_medium.jpg

SBR330_SBRS_medium.jpg

New Contender for worst album art of the year especially with that band name.

View attachment 178504

Seasick Exclusive/300
1690297355851.png

Seasick Exclusive/300
View attachment 178508

View attachment 178504

Love their first album!
Seeing Say She She tonight in Milwaukee! Very stoked!

69c196_a9677c153628426e929e54bd4df4a276~mv2.jpg

I think we need some more She She She variants.

Back