Pre-Order Thread

Untitleddesign_15_300x300.png

Absolutely picking this up. These guys did the Material Issue pressings too. VC is another mid-90s power pop classic. Oh, also the drummer of VC? Ric? He’s the cofounder of Mill City’s record label that’s reissuing this stuff - so it’s no accident they’re getting the p-pop classics out there. Someone who was there, still doin’the work!
Nice coincidence today with P4K reviewing Material Issue for their Sunday Review

Nice coincidence today with P4K reviewing Material Issue for their Sunday Review
That anniversary reissue Mill City did a year or two ago was great. And my favorite one, Freak City Soundtrack last year finally getting pressed was great as well. (That one is even still available, for whatever reason).

That anniversary reissue Mill City did a year or two ago was great. And my favorite one, Freak City Soundtrack last year finally getting pressed was great as well. (That one is even still available, for whatever reason).
I don't know Material Issue, but that album was the pitchfork sunday review.

Chiodos-Bone-Palace-Ballet-Grand-Coda-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2LP-2630593_1024x1024.jpg

DJ_CoversRelease1_Mockup1_WebsiteExclusive_SideA.jpg

Father John Misty, and Nathaniel Rateliff cover Damien Jurado on this limited edition 45 rpm single.

Side A
Father John Misty
“Johnny Go Riding”

Side B
Nathaniel Rateliff
“So On Nevada”

400 copies on sunflower yellow vinyl

Jets-to-Brazil-Orange-Rhyming-Dictionary-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2LP-2630814_1024x1024.jpg

Man I listened to this album a LOT in 1998. I try not to just rebuild my CD collection from the 90s in wax, but I might have to grab this one (or a more boring/non-NC-priced variant).

Edit: the black version is like $25 most places if $40+shipping (so like close to $50) isn’t your jam.

Last edited:
BSL_7inch-Packshot_v3_1.png

RFC088dlx-Spread-Store.jpg

Back