Pre-Order Thread

(I kinda loved it)
It's been a while since I watched it but the whole "we are in the matrix" / "Mike TV from Willy Wonka" utopia feel of the ending made me feel a bit cheated because of all the other SUPER dark endings of other Alex Garland projects. Maybe I'll rewatch it and see if knowing how it ends changes my feelings.

Also for fans of DOOM

0031210125_10.jpg

DreamMachineSplatter14.26.10_300x300.jpg

It's been a while since I watched it but the whole "we are in the matrix" / "Mike TV from Willy Wonka" utopia feel of the ending made me feel a bit cheated because of all the other SUPER dark endings of other Alex Garland projects. Maybe I'll rewatch it and see if knowing how it ends changes my feelings.
Interesting -- I did see it as a pretty dark ending. I don't know that I thought the ending was SATISFYING, but...I don't know. I feel like it was a lot of ideas to chew on without beating you over the head with them. And the protagonist is a distractingly, mind-bogglingly strange/bad actor.

Interesting -- I did see it as a pretty dark ending. I don't know that I thought the ending was SATISFYING, but...I don't know. I feel like it was a lot of ideas to chew on without beating you over the head with them. And the protagonist is a distractingly, mind-bogglingly strange/bad actor.
I'm going to have to rewatch this....

another variant of this one since the last one sold out I believe

boris_fade_pink_1024x1024.jpg

This is another great Botis album. Their last 4 releases have been some of their very best in their career. It's rare to see a band be so prolific and consistent.

Back