Pre-Order Thread

Assuming that what you (and @TenderLovingKiller® ) liking is the sweet/savory combo, have you tried an Elena Ruz? (turkey, cream cheese, strawberry jam on a long roll like a baguette)
Dunno what that is but drop the jam, add cranberry chutney and havarti and you get my lunch from Saturday.

Assuming that what you (and @TenderLovingKiller® ) liking is the sweet/savory combo, have you tried an Elena Ruz? (turkey, cream cheese, strawberry jam on a long roll like a baguette)
No, but that sounds interesting.

There's a chain sub shop (Capriotti's) that has a turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwich called The Bobbie.

New White Reaper is "coming soon"?

If there is a live Pre-Order lmk

New White Reaper is "coming soon"?

If there is a live Pre-Order lmk

Thanks for this. Was just checking to see if a vinyl preorder was up yet.

1666806227536.png

MGMT live at the Guggenheim, recorded November 11, 2011. This is a once in a lifetime item for a once in a lifetime event. Limited Edition. - Please note, vinyl color is TBD.

Full album link will be available on release day.

Apparently Café Tacvba's Re is being re-pressed officially. Already got some copies incoming from Peru, but if anyone else wants one I can give you the IG page of the store. They are around $45 USD +shipping to US (I got quoted around $45 through DHL.)

Screenshot_2022-10-26-22-14-56-87_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Don't know if anyone else is interested lol, but hopefully. It's a great album.

Apparently Café Tacvba's Re is being re-pressed officially. Already got some copies incoming from Peru, but if anyone else wants one I can give you the IG page of the store. They are around $45 USD +shipping to US (I got quoted around $45 through DHL.)

View attachment 155400

Don't know if anyone else is interested lol, but hopefully. It's a great album.

Dang... I want it, but maybe not $45 before shipping want it!

Back