Pre-Order Thread

As far as I've heard he only does this ridiculous bull shit now.
Yeah, fuck that nonsense.. Numbered editions 5-10 are $1,000 each but if you want one of those highly sought after collectible numbers 1-4 you have to send a direct message with an offer he can't refuse 🤣 .. What a clown...

I'm all for artists trying to make there money but this is pretty extreme and just disgusting imo..

Yeah, fuck that nonsense.. Numbered editions 5-10 are $1,000 each but if you want one of those highly sought after collectible numbers 1-4 you have to send a direct message with an offer he can't refuse 🤣 .. What a clown...

I'm all for artists trying to make there money but this is pretty extreme and just disgusting imo..

They're auctions starting at $1000...... but if you have more money than you know what to do with so be it

The best was in Match Game when people had to act like they weren't going to pick Richard Dawson for the Super match, but then always picked Richard.
Never really watched Match Game so I mostly know Richard Dawson from the Arnold movie “The Running Man”. That movie rules

This is up early

Fuuuuck. This is a grail for me too. My Ex and I saw both shows in 2006 at The Independent when I lived in SF. That and Smashing Pumpkins at The Filmore in 2007 still are burned into my brain and eardrums.

Just in time for Bandcamp Friday, the expanded and remastered version of Universe in Blue has just gone live, including the vinyl release from Cosmic Myth Records, who are batting a cool 100% on their reissues (I'm pretty sure Irwin Chusid himself is behind these ones, so it would stand to reason they're top-notch in doing right by Sunny!)

Fuuuuck. This is a grail for me too. My Ex and I saw both shows in 2006 at The Independent when I lived in SF. That and Smashing Pumpkins at The Filmore in 2007 still are burned into my brain and eardrums.

If you want it maybe get it. If you don't, think about why it's your ex

Back