Pre-Order Thread

For the Jeff Parker + Tortoise fans in the crowd, Thrill Jockey has a new pressing of Isotope 217's The Unstable Molecule

0029000098_10.jpg

Holy shi!t!!! $38cdn shipping! The record is just a hair under $30CDN. I still stick with my cd that I ripped

I know Barsuck did a reprint not that long ago but they sold out quickly. Found this store on Reddit and they said they had about 20 copies coming in. That was a month ago and they still have them for sale I guess.

With shipping included its around 40 bucks and change. Just fyi.

I know Barsuck did a reprint not that long ago but they sold out quickly. Found this store on Reddit and they said they had about 20 copies coming in. That was a month ago and they still have them for sale I guess.

With shipping included its around 40 bucks and change. Just fyi.
everytime vmp does a clue that even remotely could be this, someone mentions it, and people lose their minds. it's a travesty that instead they just keep dropping shit like interpol and strokes. which, sure, they're ok, but c'mon.

I was picking up an RSD album from Yellow Dog and noticed they still have copies of The Smile yellow indie variant. I seem to remember people wanting this, or it being largely sold out elsewhere, so there are 9 left here.

Mentioned this on the RSD thread, but Beth Orton now up for pre-order at Popmarket & Deep Discount:

Came across this, never saw it posted here- has been pushed to now come out in August. I am a big Regina fan but this price point is completely absurd for one album and a 2xLP live album:

And as far as I know, there is no vinyl version for her new album that drops in 4 days

@Corycm @folsom_lives On Colin Meloy's substack he announced this today and put 250 on the Decemberists site, they sold out right away. But he also said more would be up on the site tomorrow...don't know what time though. Please tag me if you catch it.

I just added a distill link to look for changes on the site... I'll try and stay camped at the desk tomorrow but no guarantees.

Back