Pre-Order Thread

Little Feat/Waiting For Columbus (Tomato Red Vinyl )@2LP

Little Feat

Waiting For Columbus (Tomato Red Vinyl )​

New Dawes album up for preorder tonight! Signed, unsigned and box set version available

Our email subscribers are getting early access to pre-order Misadventures of Doomscroller on Vinyl and CD before the store goes live tonight. Grab a very limited edition box set while you're there!

USE CODE: DawesEarlyAccess

1651768013332.png
1651768022134.png1651768035228.png1651768054428.png1651768043194.png

New Dawes album up for preorder tonight! Signed, unsigned and box set version available

Our email subscribers are getting early access to pre-order Misadventures of Doomscroller on Vinyl and CD before the store goes live tonight. Grab a very limited edition box set while you're there!

View attachment 137973
View attachment 137974View attachment 137975View attachment 137977View attachment 137976

View attachment 137973
View attachment 137974View attachment 137975View attachment 137977View attachment 137976

Damn that was quick. They just dropped a live album a week or so ago and a studio album in the last year and a half.

Damn that was quick. They just dropped a live album a week or so ago and a studio album in the last year and a half.
That live album is awesome but I didn't see any physical releases. And yea--very unexpected! Debating if I want to preorder it or not...seems like around $34 shipped for the 1LP versions. The last album went on pretty drastic sale I think at a few places.

That live album is awesome but I didn't see any physical releases. And yea--very unexpected! Debating if I want to preorder it or not...seems like around $34 shipped for the 1LP versions. The last album went on pretty drastic sale I think at a few places.

I want to preorder as well but Rounder record preorders are pricey for sure. I assume they will have 500 of each of those colors to start with then add new colors as those sell out.

I don't know if there are many fans here, but one of my favourite groups is releasing their new album on vinyl. I'm looking to get an order directly through them for a couple of records, if anyone wants to hop on I'll see how many I can tag along.

Spotify link:

Bandcamp

I don't know if there are many fans here, but one of my favourite groups is releasing their new album on vinyl. I'm looking to get an order directly through them for a couple of records, if anyone wants to hop on I'll see how many I can tag along.

Spotify link:

Bandcamp

This is delightful. @zomgbear I think you would dig this.

Kikagaku Moyo’s final album (for the foreseeable future), “Kumoyo Island” just popped up tonight:

On Guruguru Brain website for 28 Euros: GURUGURU BRAIN
For 2 Euros more, on Bandcamp and selling fast based on ”remaining” countdown:

Just came to post this one. As u said...going fast. :)

Edit: Looks like they r doing the add more as it gets low thing just to confuse things. Available # just jumped back over a 1000.

Last edited:
Kikagaku Moyo’s final album (for the foreseeable future), “Kumoyo Island” just popped up tonight:

On Guruguru Brain website for 28 Euros: GURUGURU BRAIN
For 2 Euros more, on Bandcamp and selling fast based on ”remaining” countdown:

I am trying to keep away from pre-ordering stuff but couldn’t resist the first pressing of Kikagaku Mayo’s final album. Plus with Bandcamp I can download it now. $44 USD was a lot for a single disc LP but these are the times we’re currently live in.

Back