Pre-Order Thread

downy's 2020 album is getting a new pressing by Dog Knight Productions. Preorders just launched, shipping in May.

US/CAN link:

(See main DKP shop for UK/EU listing)

🚨PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING🚨

Last edited:
If anyone finds US or even EU links for the new Say Sue Me album post them here. All I can find is CDs or Korean websites from their links

I’ve been looking for this as well!
Looks like it's live!

I think I'll wait until album release and see if I want to own it since it will be $46 with shipping :eek:

downy's 2020 album is getting a new pressing by Dog Knight Productions. Preorders just launched, shipping in May.

US/CAN link:

(See main DKP shop for UK/EU listing)

🚨PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING🚨

This is interesting. What genre would you put them in? The singer does a good Thom Yorke impression which caught me off guard. Heavy on the electronics.

EDIT: I know this sounds foolish to say, but I don't like bands that sound like Radiohead who are not Radiohead...

This is interesting. What genre would you put them in? The singer does a good Thom Yorke impression which caught me off guard. Heavy on the electronics
It's been a while since I've kept up with them, but they've kinda always had a blend of shoegaze, dark electronics, and a post-rock undercurrent. This recent stuff seems to have some mathy percussion reminiscent of mouse on the keys too.

So the new RSD Essentials version of the Run the Jewels 2 doesn't contain the Gangsta Boo lyrics either, for anyone interested. I know when TTL released their exclusive, people were bummed to not have that version of the song.

Not sure who was all after this new pressing, maybe it was you @Dead C .

So the new RSD Essentials version of the Run the Jewels 2 doesn't contain the Gangsta Boo lyrics either, for anyone interested. I know when TTL released their exclusive, people were bummed to not have that version of the song.

Not sure who was all after this new pressing, maybe it was you @Dead C .

It wasn't me. I do still have the original original without the Boo lyrics, though

Damn, I love The Flashing Lights. Happy to see this on vinyl. Now if they can get Sweet Release out, that one is a gem of perfect power pop songs.

Animal crossing preorder, it seems to be a selection of K.K Slider music

Amazon product ASIN B09YQPBWSP
Well, I obviously need this 😅

Heads up: the CD set has ALL the KK Slider tunes from New Horizons. Got it as a birthday gift last year and it's actually pretty amazing.

Amazon product ASIN B092DX78DN

View attachment 137252

They need to do a 2LP Deluxe Edition 1 disc with original mixes, 2nd with dessert mixes.

Back