Pre-Order Thread

@scotthilk
apologies @everyone else

basically all my other NOFX 7"s in the FlipBin are the two 7" of the Month Club series (all those are colored vinyl)... pretty sure everything pictured below is color vinyl as well, with the exception of the OG FtK

edit: I take that back, the Drowning Roses/NOFX, So What If We're On Mystic, PMRC, and Hepatitis Bathtub are all black vinyl

View attachment 133350
I see a guy on FB selling some NOFX

nofx1.jpgnofx2.jpg
Blue vinyl

I see a guy on FB selling some NOFX

View attachment 133430View attachment 133431
Blue vinyl
thanks for the heads up. I have "White Trash.." and "Eating Lamb", though I'm sure both are black vinyl.

I don't have "Liberal Animation", so would maybe be interested in that, though that early NOFX isn't really my favorite and it would be purchased to be a completionist rather than to spin frequently.

for me NOFX really found their footing with "Ribbed", which is for me the first real good NOFX album.

1648226697887.png

Dammit @folsom_lives …you know I had to buy 😂😂

New splattery version of School of Seven Bells’s final album, SVIIB is preorderable as part of Vagrants 25 year thingy. It’s a good album too.

Can we do something other than 1971 for a moment? I love me some Neil, but I'd be interested in different eras in a series like this.
Yeah, that is where I am at too. The 3rd one was a ‘74 show. I will probably grab that on wax but I will likely just download the two ‘71 shows unless they turn out to be can’t miss.

New splattery version of School of Seven Bells’s final album, SVIIB is preorderable as part of Vagrants 25 year thingy. It’s a good album too.

Yes it is, but I’d actually prefer Alpinisms

New from the best band since Oasis.

Enumclaw - Jimbo Demo

Cloudy & Rainy variants.

New from the best band since Oasis.

Enumclaw - Jimbo Demo

Cloudy & Rainy variants.

Eff yeah! Keepin’ it local!

Yeah, that is where I am at too. The 3rd one was a ‘74 show. I will probably grab that on wax but I will likely just download the two ‘71 shows unless they turn out to be can’t miss.
The Chandler Pavilion show is the first time he played harmonica live. I kind of feel the same about the other 71 show though (but then I didn’t think I would get the last two 71 shows either)

Back