Pre-Order Thread

I was half expecting that to be the VMP edition.

I really thought we would see one after all the versions started appearing. I’m a pretty casual FJM fan. I’ve been holding out so far. I might just get basic black.

I’m expecting a MoFi One-Step to hit my card this month and I “need” the Tone Poet Ornette Coleman box. :).

I really thought we would see one after all the versions started appearing. I’m a pretty casual FJM fan. I’ve been holding out so far. I might just get basic black.

I’m expecting a MoFi One-Step to hit my card this month and I “need” the Tone Poet Ornette Coleman box. :).

Just reminded me I've had a One-Step Muddy Waters technically pre-ordered for like a year now. I'm sure that charge will hit at the worst possible time.

View attachment 123832

Ocean Child: Songs Of Yoko Ono Tracklist​

1. Toyboat – Sharon Van Etten
  2. Who Has Seen The Wind? – David Byrne and Yo La Tengo
  3. Dogtown – Sudan Archives
  4. Waiting For The Sunrise – Death Cab for Cutie
  5. Yellow Girl (Stand For Life) – Thao
  6. Born In A Prison – US Girls
  7. Growing Pain – Jay Som
  8. Listen, The Snow Is Falling – Stephin Merritt (of Magnetic Fields)
  9. No No No – Deerhoof
  10. Don’t Be Scared – We Are KING
  11. Mrs. Lennon – The Flaming Lips
  12. No One Sees Me Like You Do – Japanese Breakfast
  13. There Is No Goodbye Between Us – Yo La Tengo
  14. Run Run Run – Amber Coffman

@girlnevergoesout

Newbury wants to play too:

37CCF38B-437B-48FA-B810-360CDA7ED782.jpeg

1641481923958.png

For anyone not indoctrinated, SWANS do a demo CD as fundraiser for each album cycle, hand made by Gira. Already went for the $100 “You get listed as an Executive Producer in the studio album's notes + a CD or LP of the finished album upon completion” option. So that's exiting.

1641485496778.png

For anyone not indoctrinated, SWANS do a demo CD as fundraiser for each album cycle, hand made by Gira. Already went for the $100 “You get listed as an Executive Producer in the studio album's notes + a CD or LP of the finished album upon completion” option. So that's exiting.

View attachment 123967
this one is interesting

1641487262882.png

so he's going to sing the name of 80 people in a song? why would you want that?

this one is interesting

View attachment 123970

so he's going to sing the name of 80 people in a song? why would you want that?

I unno, why not it's SWANS, whose lyrics from just one album contain such lyrical gems as [goes through a beginners English dictionary with the word “no” in front of each entry], “YOUR NAME IS FUCK,” and “NATALIE!”

I say this lovingly of course, I can picture this sounding quite dizzying in a “My Phantom Limb” kind of way. This is basically an interesting elaboration of a donation level that's been there for I think every fundraiser album. Before it was one brief acoustic song each for everyone who donates at that level.

Franz Ferdinand - Hits To The Head

Blood Records exclusive with inverted cover

Franz7_1512x.jpg

Back