Pre-Order Thread

CP-NOL-color-vinyl_1024x1024.jpg

And they want 100% zero responsibility...." Vinyl records and posters are pristine when packed. Please be aware we DO NOT issue refunds or replacements for minor cosmetic damage, such as corner dings, bends, split inserts, and so on. We pack our vinyl and posters securely and carefully in custom crafted boxes and tubes, but in some cases this type of wear is simply unavoidable during transit."
that's more on HelloMerch than the band, that's their MO. I mistakenly bought the latest Mountain Goats album from HelloMerch instead of from the label. Was nervous the whole time hoping it didn't arrive damaged.

CP-NOL-color-vinyl_1024x1024.jpg

This is one I've really been waiting for, my favorite Prophet album. Weird that this is a RSD Black Friday "first", and it's coming out here 2 weeks later. Might keep me from hitting the local on BF, was the main reason I'd go.

ETT035.thumb02_2048x.jpg

10 Minute Warning - This Could Be Heaven

0026490853_10.jpg

Digital is out today but the LP is still on preorder for release in December

10 Minute Warning is a true Rosetta Stone band, existing at the very genesis of grunge blending the high energy of hardcore with the disorienting weirdness of psychedelic rock and paving the way for Green River, Mother Love Bone, and Soundgarden to become breakthrough bands. Renowned Guns N Roses bassist and all around cool guy Duff McKagan held down the low end as the band's bassist!

1000 copies in total, 500 on blue and 500 on black.

Do not sleep on this!!

SSQ017LPmockup-mustardyellow.jpg

SSQ017LPmockup-cokebottle_1024x1024.jpg

I have such a strong dislike of coke bottle clear for no good reason. But I'd rather miss a release then get it on that. It's been irritating me lately that a few bands are doing black as a limited pressing "audiophile" (of which nothing has been done to make it sonically superior) and then doing this coke bottle clear for the regular version. I hate it!

Edit: it reminds me of that cheap shitty blow up furniture they tried to sell in the 90s.

I have such a strong dislike of coke bottle clear for no good reason. But I'd rather miss a release then get it on that. It's been irritating me lately that a few bands are doing black as a limited pressing "audiophile" (of which nothing has been done to make it sonically superior) and then doing this coke bottle clear for the regular version. I hate it!

Edit: it reminds me of that cheap shitty blow up furniture they tried to sell in the 90s.
Cheap Shitty Blow Up Furniture is the name of my band.

Screenshot_20211112-142231.jpg
Screenshot_20211112-142321.jpg
This Archives, Vol II 10LP set on 180-gram is only available here on the Joni Mitchell store. It includes a booklet illustrated with many unseen photos from Mitchell’s personal collection as well as new liner notes featuring conversations about the time period between writer/filmmaker Cameron Crowe and Mitchell.

The tracks on Archives Vol II have been sequenced chronologically to follow Mitchell in real time through one of the most creative periods of her career. The collection uncovers several unreleased Mitchell originals, including “Jesus” recorded in 1969 at her friend Jane Lurie’s New York apartment in Chelsea, which also served as the setting for the song “Chelsea Morning.”

Other highlights include Mitchell’s performance at Le Hibou Coffee House in Ottawa on March 19, 1968 that was recorded by Jimi Hendrix and a concert at the Paris Theatre in London on October 29, 1970 that was broadcast on the BBC. The latter includes several songs destined to appear on Blue the following year: “Carey,” “River” and “My Old Man.” In addition, singer-songwriter James Taylor joined Mitchell to perform with her during the second half of the show.

Back