Pre-Order Thread

Last edited:
After searching, I think I’ll go for this superior color

This is a super cool project where artists incorporate bird songs into their music. I have the first two, and this is for the third version featuring artists and birds from Western Africa. As of now, there are about 8 or 9 early birds for this version (15 total offered). (early birds sold out, but the regular birds are just 2£ more than early bird. If you want the other two, there's a pledge level with about left 25.

Last edited:
JULIE-I-THOUGHT-OF-YOU-cover-600x603.jpg

BSM305VGREENMOCK-UP_300x300.jpg

BSM305VSPINNERMOCK-UP_300x300.jpg

Just when you start to think Zia is too expensive along comes Newbury to change your mind
Forget the pricing (unless someone can confirm they have their own pressing plant) I hold them responsible for all the pressing delays these days.

gates is back with a new EP! Out October 29.

Bundles also available:

The Protomen - Act 1 is getting a repress. Really great music inspired by MegaMan. Even if not a fan of the game the band rocks.

This EU one looks the dopest imo.

This is a super cool project where artists incorporate bird songs into their music. I have the first two, and this is for the third version featuring artists and birds from Western Africa. As of now, there are about 8 or 9 early birds for this version. If you want the other two, there's a pledge level with about left 25.

This is years ago, but for close to 2 months the album with the most weekly plays at my college radio station was Smithsonian Folkways Sounds of North American Frogs. It can be very meditative :)

Back