Pre-Order Thread

Also, from the description on Temporary Residence, it looks like the LPs are expanded versions of the music from the documentary. So it'll be less cues and music clips and full on songs. Basically a new album?

This morning, my pre-order on Bandcamp accidentally came with the download of the full album (it was fixed so only the preview track downloads now), and I'm just finishing up a first listen- the overall vibe reminds me a bit of The Rescue, with a broader range of sounds, and it makes for a very pretty hour of music- I can see this one getting a lot of play during my reading on the couch time.

The Glow pt. 2 and A Crow Looked at Me restocked:

our-lady-peace-clumsy-opaque-white-vinyl-180g

Our Lady Peace

Clumsy (Opaque White Vinyl)​

Target just added this last night. $20.99, out 9/17.

View attachment 109962

View attachment 109963

View attachment 109964

1629987281035.png

I feel like it’s a missed opportunity to not have these AAA. I hope The Stranger gets a one step treatment or something one of these days but not sure if that will happen.
Yeah, I agree. Wish it was like the recent Bruce Springsteen boxes that used Plangent, those sound awesome. Otherwise these are all found fairly cheap in good condition. One new 2xLP live release isn’t enough to make me shell out for this.

Can they just repress the GH 2LP so it's not $50 used and/or just release the live album standalone? Like I know the MMJ billion variants got crap in terms of "this is the reason pressing plants are behind" but was a major population asking for a $200 box of a ton of albums available relatively easily and a new live LP when that space could be used for unreleased or newer items?

Can they just repress the GH 2LP so it's not $50 used and/or just release the live album standalone? Like I know the MMJ billion variants got crap in terms of "this is the reason pressing plants are behind" but was a major population asking for a $200 box of a ton of albums available relatively easily and a new live LP when that space could be used for unreleased or newer items?
I don't even think the increase in variants has much to do with the backlog. They may be pressing 10 different variants, but they're not pressing 10 times as many albums to just sit on shelves.

Back