Pre-Order Thread

I'm not completely sure, but should there be a wink emoji at the end of that sentence? :)

Wouldn't mind grabbing the 2 Riff Raff albums, but all those shops look to be overseas, or am I missing something?
I think It's only a UK event but they'll probably ship overseas.

1628084735077.png

A bunch of Coloured Reissues as part of the We Love Records campaign. Might be interesting for those who missed out on Coloured Variants of some albums before.

Does anyone know if these will be available online for International Customers?

Well that’s fucking typical, a nice press of Julia Jacklin’s debut over here 6 days after I paid to buy and ship it from Australia. It’s all good, everything’s good, not at all peeved…

At least I don’t want anything else of the list 😂

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-079

Soul Step Records is so thrilled to partner with Cardinal Club to announce our second ever 45 as part of the insanely popular release series - The Footprint Series. Soul Step Records’ Footprint Series focus on Country, Western, and Appalachian influenced music.

On SSR-079 - Soul Step welcomes not One but Two brand new artists to the Soul Step Records stable. This split-single features Nashville-based artist Timbo and the flip features Zelly.

Timbo, who graces the A-side with his dark and haunting stone Country track - “How Much Did It Cost?” This track showcases Timbo’s booming deep voice that sings some of the most poignant lyrics that takes a deep look at the state of our world. Country music at it’s songwriting heart is about storytelling, and Timbo absolutely delivers on the A-Side of this 45. We are also excited to have the voices of Lillie Mae and Sierra Ferrell amplify the track with their background vocals.

Zelly is a newcomer in the Singer/Songwriter and Folk scene. We are so blessed to have her debut single, “American Dream” on the B-side of this 45. This track is another beautiful introspective look at the state of our Country as well. This track features background vocals from New West Recording artist Nikki Lane. This is a great introduction to a new artist that you will make some major noise in 2021.

Soul Step Records will be releasing this split single from Timbo & Zelly to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, August 7th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, August 9th. There will be a limited to 100 CARDINAL CLUB RED vinyl variant in addition to the standard black vinyl.

IMG_3811.jpgIMG_3816.jpg

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-079

Soul Step Records is so thrilled to partner with Cardinal Club to announce our second ever 45 as part of the insanely popular release series - The Footprint Series. Soul Step Records’ Footprint Series focus on Country, Western, and Appalachian influenced music.

On SSR-079 - Soul Step welcomes not One but Two brand new artists to the Soul Step Records stable. This split-single features Nashville-based artist Timbo and the flip features Zelly.

Timbo, who graces the A-side with his dark and haunting stone Country track - “How Much Did It Cost?” This track showcases Timbo’s booming deep voice that sings some of the most poignant lyrics that takes a deep look at the state of our world. Country music at it’s songwriting heart is about storytelling, and Timbo absolutely delivers on the A-Side of this 45. We are also excited to have the voices of Lillie Mae and Sierra Ferrell amplify the track with their background vocals.

Zelly is a newcomer in the Singer/Songwriter and Folk scene. We are so blessed to have her debut single, “American Dream” on the B-side of this 45. This track is another beautiful introspective look at the state of our Country as well. This track features background vocals from New West Recording artist Nikki Lane. This is a great introduction to a new artist that you will make some major noise in 2021.

Soul Step Records will be releasing this split single from Timbo & Zelly to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, August 7th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, August 9th. There will be a limited to 100 CARDINAL CLUB RED vinyl variant in addition to the standard black vinyl.

View attachment 107660View attachment 107661

So pumped about this. My favorite part of @soulsteprecords

1628087711046.png

A bunch of Coloured Reissues as part of the We Love Records campaign. Might be interesting for those who missed out on Coloured Variants of some albums before.

Does anyone know if these will be available online for International Customers?
There’s more in that list that I’d like than there was over the two RSD drops this year.

Back