Pre-Order Thread

Only WOD records I don't own. My brother introduced me to them when that album came out and even though "Arms Like Boulders" is possibly my favorite song by him, I gotta pass on just a basic colored variant without any remaster, bonus tracks, etc. at that price.
Yeah same, and great song for sure. Maybe it wouldn’t benefit from a remaster given the lower Fi nature of the recording (compared to their later efforts), but a little more transparency from the label would’ve gone a long way.

Only WOD records I don't own. My brother introduced me to them when that album came out and even though "Arms Like Boulders" is possibly my favorite song by him, I gotta pass on just a basic colored variant without any remaster, bonus tracks, etc. at that price.
I grabbed a black copy for $14 not too long ago. It gets the job done.

Anyone know if the James Vincent McMorrow is going to be sold state side? Looked at buying from his store, but the shipping is pretty much the same as the album.

Anyone know if the James Vincent McMorrow is going to be sold state side? Looked at buying from his store, but the shipping is pretty much the same as the album.
I would think it would be since all his other records were sold here. May not be a special edition or anything but I do think it will be available.

Anyone want to throw cash around this morning and wait up to a year to get it?🤦🏻‍♂️😂💸

Slime Language 2 Double LP on Exclusive Slime Filled Vinyl

**Limited to 155**

All slime vinyl is expected to begin shipping in 36-48 weeks

Anyone want to throw cash around this morning and wait up to a year to get it?🤦🏻‍♂️😂💸

Slime Language 2 Double LP on Exclusive Slime Filled Vinyl

**Limited to 155**

All slime vinyl is expected to begin shipping in 36-48 weeks
Was just about to post this! Gonna have to get standard, these liquid records tend to leak over the years

Was just about to post this! Gonna have to get standard, these liquid records tend to leak over the years

That was always my thoughts. I pictured pulling one out 5 or 10 years later and have a mess on all sides including stuff next to it.

Having gotten a few used collections over the years that had water damage I have dealt with enough slimy brown/green mold and stinky mildew to last a lifetime.

That was always my thoughts. I pictured pulling one out 5 or 10 years later and have a mess on all sides including stuff next to it.

Having gotten a few used collections over the years that had water damage I have dealt with enough slimy brown/green mold and stinky mildew to last a lifetime.
I always think of it as Disco Stu “dead goldfish” type situation...

This one released yesterday. A live compilation from a radio station in Seattle, some of you might be familiar with. Cool tracks on this, mainly acoustic renditions. One variant has sold out and the variant left has low copies I think.

This one released yesterday. A live compilation from a radio station in Seattle, some of you might be familiar with. Cool tracks on this, mainly acoustic renditions. One variant has sold out and the variant left has low copies I think.

Yeah, this is from the documentary about radio DJ, Marco Collins

I went to Endfest in 93 and saw Helmet and X

Marco Collins was my hero growing up and he played an enormous role in my music obsession.

Edit: Wish the Super Deluxe track was included on this, I loved that band

Last edited:
Back