Pre-Order Thread

1616871978860.jpeg
1616872022444.jpeg

King Gizz - Live in Melbourne 21’

View attachment 93424
View attachment 93425

King Gizz - Live in Melbourne 21’
Fuck I’m tired. I read that as 21” and thought “damn, never heard of that size for an album but it’s King Gizz so not surprised”

Has in Forced Exposure? Yes. Several times. No issues to date. They have some interesting things.

I order from them frequently and can recommend them without hesitation, especially their packaging, which for my shipments has been whiplash or mighty mailers.

I have not, but the artist confirmed it on his twitter and others on other forums confirm prior ordering.

Fair enough, you guys convinced me. I just did the thing.

New Blood Cultures album up for preorder. This is the lmtd clear first pressing with a holographic jacket:

EDIT: I wrote first pressing, but maybe only pressing, since it seems like they've only done a single press for each album.

Last edited:
One of those time-limited preorders. I don't know Zhu, but spotify streams tell me this artist is very popular. If this is your thing, looks like you have until midnight PST tonight until preorders close on these records. Sunday is such a weird day for record drops, but I guess it's a great day if you like to be elusive!

If you like to dabble in music outside your comfort zone, keep a few recs of all types of music around, and like me you don’t follow deep house closely you may want to check this out. Zhu is talented.

I think the two main LPs are GENERATIONWHY & RINGOS DESERT. The EP GENESIS SERIES is an interesting side project.

Electronic music can be a fun way to hear some notes come out of your system you didn’t know it was capable of. So, this isn’t Led Zeppelin but this may sound pretty nice on vinyl.

Back