Pre-Order Thread

Great Album but pricetag for a signed copy is

1616170239171.png

Signed Same Trailer Different park for the 8th year anniversary. Kinda pricey but it's Kacey

I have this album already but had to grab since it's one of my all time favorites

Great Album but pricetag for a signed copy is

View attachment 92539

One of my all time favorite albums but I'll probably be okay without the signature and then I'll regret it.

The extra kick is free shipping is 75 so it's right at that point that compels you to add something else.

Edit: annnnnnd gone.

One of my all time favorite albums but I'll probably be okay without the signature and then I'll regret it.

The extra kick is free shipping is 75 so it's right at that point that compels you to add something else.

Edit: annnnnnd gone.

Cannot believe there are that many people willing to pay fourty dollars more for a signature. I like signed records but only if they are the same price as the regular versions.

Cannot believe there are that many people willing to pay fourty dollars more for a signature. I like signed records but only if they are the same price as the regular versions.

Her signed re-sale prices are still well above the price she charged here and she's big enough that it's hard to imagine any of us will catch her at a merch stand any time soon, so I get it as at least the money goes into her hands. With that said, looking at my collection I don't think I've paid a premium beyond a standard webstore markup ($10 usually) for a signed record. I hope whoever got them enjoys it!

Her signed re-sale prices are still well above the price she charged here and she's big enough that it's hard to imagine any of us will catch her at a merch stand any time soon, so I get it as at least the money goes into her hands. With that said, looking at my collection I don't think I've paid a premium beyond a standard webstore markup ($10 usually) for a signed record. I hope whoever got them enjoys it!

I have the signed Christmas album that she did for Amazon back in the day but I paid standard price for it.

I have the signed Christmas album that she did for Amazon back in the day but I paid standard price for it.

Color me jealous. I guess that's a good argument for this though. The last Ebay sale on that one was $230, so you could fund a full standard Kacey discography and still have 150 left over for whatever you want at that. (230 may be higher than normal, but even at 100 you could do that)

Pixel Grip's Sophomore album Arena is out on digital in May with vinyl shipping late May/early June.

0024139387_10.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Aesop made a kid’s song...

@Dead C your little dude might have already advanced beyond this but it’s still Aes.

Last edited:
Back