Pre-Order Thread

New Ceremony! In the Spirit World Now is their Relapse debut. Some quite cool variants available. Rarest variant is available at Bandcamp bundled with a Rubik's cube. (Why?)

First single sounds a little more Emo than their heavier stuff...

Also available slightly cheaper from Relapse: https://store.relapse.com/item/74220

Oi! There be a new Korn album!

Liking what I'm hearing with the lead single. Feels like a return to form (though admittedly I've tuned them out since their Untitled album).

I did like Never Never from The Paradigm Shift. It seems I basically checked out after Head left and back in when he returned.

Liking what I'm hearing with the lead single. Feels like a return to form (though admittedly I've tuned them out since their Untitled album).

I did like Never Never from The Paradigm Shift. It seems I basically checked out after Head left and back in when he returned.

Their last album was decent. Rotting In Vain was a great track.

If anyone wanted the European gold/black press of Serj Tankian's Elect The Dead, I got it here:

Came out to right around $40 USD for me, which isn't awful at all for shipping a 2LP from Europe to the US. I assume it'll be even cheaper over in Europe. It's one of my favorite albums ever, I would highly recommend it!

Turntable Lab's next exclusive. Fela Kuti & Africa 70's Expensive Shit.

NSFW
fela-expensiveshit-ttl-main_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
New Pink Turns Blue reissue up from Dais. All variants currently available. German Darkwave/Gothic Pop...

Got that clear red. I love post-punk!

Back