Pre-Order Thread

Must have reissue - Build Me Up From Bones by Sarah Jarosz

@Lee Newman and everyone

Edit: Red Opaque is limited to 350 and seems like it'll be exclusive to the store if you care about that, a standard black pressing will be made available too. I know I'm an SJ shill but if you haven't listened to it, take some time this afternoon and put it on Spotify. She's brilliant
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

If you don't know about Elise, you should. Such an underrated singer songwriter and has a really great voice.

Yes, for $35 markup or something like that.

The album is $27 without the autograph, and it's $35 with. $8 mark up isn't bad.
The signed one is fully personalizable, not just a sig!

She sent even us normy preorders a personalized postcard to commemorate the release this week!

The signed one is fully personalizable, not just a sig!

She sent even us normy preorders a personalized postcard to commemorate the release this week!

I just caved an attempted to order. When I go to check out it keeps loading blank white page :cry:

Wonder if it's because I added the items to my cart an hour ago and that broke the site. I keep refreshing and the same happens. The two records also remain in my cart.

Fun fun, time to delete my cookies I think.

Thanks for the heads up. And bummer. If I want to add the 10" it doesn't ship until May unless I order it separately. I hate stores that hold all items of an order until they are all available =\
I don't understand this complaint. They hold it because you only paid for one shipment worth of shipping. Hate seems like a strong word for expecting free shipping on multiple packages shipped on different days from one order. Places that do it anyway are awesome, don't get me wrong, I prefer them too, but it's a bonus.

Last edited:
I don't understand this complaint. They hold it because you only paid for one shipment worth of shipping. Hate seems like a strong word for expecting free shipping on separate orders. Places that do it anyway are awesome, don't get me wrong, but it's a bonus.

Shipping is not free though. I guess I have been spoiled by BM and other like shops. Having them hold a record that's available now for 3 months just to be in the same shipping charge is a pet peeve of mine. I guess I just don't have the patience for it and want to hurry up and spin that record.

I ended up making two purchases for this reason.

Had to snag the 10" EP.

One of their EP's is listed for $1750 on Discogs. If it has that kind of value, I don't trust them holding the EP for 3+ months and potentially selling out.

Shipping is not free though. I guess I have been spoiled by BM and other like shops. Having them hold a record that's available now for 3 months just to be in the same shipping charge is a pet peeve of mine. I guess I just don't have the patience for it and want to hurry up and spin that record.

I ended up making two purchases for this reason.

Had to snag the 10" EP.

One of their EP's is listed for $1750 on Discogs. If it has that kind of value, I don't trust them holding the EP for 3+ months and potentially selling out.

I mean if you pay $5 or whatever they charge for a single order. One of your packages would be unpaid for if they shipped you one now and one later.

I totally get not wanting to wait, but to me, the baseline option for that is what you did. Places like Bullmoose rock for their free shipping options, I prefer them for that as well. But, not everyone can afford that perk. Your choice makes good sense.

1612918758560.png

Anyone know if this vinyl is available anywhere else?

Just discovered her though YouTube when one of her music videos came up next after a video I watched.

I can only find reference to vinyl on her official site, and that it sold out almost immediately.

Listed as, but highest sold is $240. I regret not having picked up Summertime when it first released, but my financial means were different then. a $20+ 4-song EP wasn't a small investment, but I get the limited nature and DIY challenge of these things, and she's gained a lot of fans since. "Cherry" is a total bop for me! (I only just jumped on the second EP with my album order, too.)

Back