Pre-Order Thread

1612547944593.png
1612547954275.png

CATALOG: SFS-3003
RELEASE DATE: 3/12/21
UPC: 680585362634

Pressed on random colored vinyl, limited to 1000 copies.

“Freedom Is Love” is the debut album from Kansas City’s newest soul juggernaut, The Freedom Affair. The album explores themes of love, heartache, empowerment, and togetherness through a varying landscape of hard-hitting funk, luscious soul, and everything in between. The Freedom Affair is a unique collective featuring 3 powerhouse female vocalists in front of a dynamic 6-piece band. On “Freedom Is Love”, each of the ladies get their time to shine individually, but the magic is on full display when all 3 come together in unison and harmony, symbolically embodying the messages that they sing about. The album was recorded and produced by Chris Hazelton, utilizing the best of vintage and new recording technologies to create an authentic experience, befitting of a soul record that would have been relevant 50 years ago as much as it will be 50 years from now.

New goose pre-order. Instrumental jams from soundchecks throughout 2019-2020.
4CB48051-D026-4AB7-BC52-960B79DAA4C1.png

New goose pre-order. Instrumental jams from soundchecks throughout 2019-2020.
View attachment 86922

Feeling left out. Never heard of these guys b4 but they seem to have quite the following. :).

Looks like 2 days left on the Live vinyl also.

Apparently they didn’t have any problem getting to min pledge on this one either...

63AE8926-068A-4729-8EAB-BFC33A05599F.jpeg

Feeling left out. Never heard of these guys b4 but they seem to have quite the following. :).

Looks like 2 days left on the Live vinyl also.

Apparently they didn’t have any problem getting to min pledge on this one either.

View attachment 86926

:giggle: Alive and Well was on my best of list last year on here. Found them early on in the Pandemic and they've just continued to grow into a favorite. Bingo Tour was super fun to stream and if you go to their bandcamp/youtube page there is tons of shows to be listened to.

:giggle: Alive and Well was on my best of list last year on here. Found them early on in the Pandemic and they've just continued to grow into a favorite. Bingo Tour was super fun to stream and if you go to their bandcamp/youtube page there is tons of shows to be listened to.

My 1st impulse buy today. I was doing so well. Grabbed the Live vinyl that was ending. I’ll do some headphone listening b4 the Board Tapes campaign ends.

Live Ty Segall

Live Ty Segall
So four of the seven songs on this new live album were played on his last live album, Deforming Lobes. If only Ty had a vast back catalog from which he could choose songs...

TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze from Waxwork. Including Vanilla Ice's best song, "Ninja Rap."

TMNT2_packageweb_540x.jpg

Pity the poor Ty completists but this out to be a fun one.

Agreed, just listened to the first four tracks, he's on fire.

"I don't know maybe it's just me but I'm like play your hits, like don't play the new stuff"
1612561562918.png

I guess Ty's just playing his hits, for the fans who want to sing along.

Last edited:
Back