Pre-Order Thread

4 left of this wonderful album, good luck! @scotthilk @gaporter @AnyoneElseThatLikesTrashyEmo

When Zia announced their new variant someone on the Black Pumas Facebook page said enough already and the band replied they keep selling out so we'll keep releasing them (to keep the album in print?)

I mean, no one gives Italians Do It Better any shit for repressing Chromatics albums in new colors when they sell out, I totally get it. Nobody but flippers are making money on OOP records

OOOMMMGGGG!!!

I'm so glad I waited for this.

tenor.gif

with that shipping I am out. Will settle for indie or black from my local if I still want to buy it after hearing the entire album.
I actually prefer the indie variant, and I only like every third or fourth Weezer record anymore (hello White Album!), but sometimes it's easier to just buy the album, forget about it, and wait for it to show up in the mail.

I actually prefer the indie variant, and I only like every third or fourth Weezer record anymore (hello White Album!), but sometimes it's easier to just buy the album, forget about it, and wait for it to show up in the mail.
Wait have they confirmed there’ll be an indie variant?

I may have been in for the clear. Weezer Flesh would have been my next choice from the preorders but I cant say I like it enough to drop half the album cost on shipping 😩
Also my mail preorders are finally starting to thin out and I'm trying my best not to let them pile up again 😂
Wait have they confirmed there’ll be an indie variant?
Its clear with multi color splatter I believe. Was posted on their insta.

I may have been in for the clear. Weezer Flesh would have been my next choice from the preorders but I cant say I like it enough to drop half the album cost on shipping 😩
Also my mail preorders are finally starting to thin out and I'm trying my best not to let them pile up again 😂

Its clear with multi color splatter I believe. Was posted on their insta.
I "should" have gotten the clear for rarety's sake, but I just liked the green better.

Back