Pre-Order Thread

I currently have 1 extra....I was able to snag one from BM this morning but my local put 20 up for preorder afterwards and I was able to get one of those and avoid the shipping fees. If anybody in the US wants to secure the one I got from BM let me know, (I paid $17.98 after shiipping). keep in mind the shipping to send to you so it would be about $22 total, otherwise I am going to cancel my BM order.

EDIT: Claimed by @CrazyDiamond84

Last edited:
I currently have 1 extra....I was able to snag one from BM this morning but my local put 20 up for preorder afterwards and I was able to get one of those and avoid the shipping fees. If anybody in the US wants to secure the one I got from BM let me know, (I paid $17.98 after shiipping). keep in mind the shipping to send to you so it would be about $22 total, otherwise I am going to cancel my BM order.
@CrazyDiamond84

Its amazing as always around here. I'll send you a message, and I'll keep looking out for one for @eatdogs

If all else fails my local store said they tried to order 10 copies so we'll see what they get in this Friday. Hopefully they will get some, buy its not a guarantee on how many exactly.

The guy who owns the store said they ordered theirs yesterday. Guess they knew ahead of time.

Still if anyone finds a link let me know. I doubt that these will stay expensive now because many are being sold and I don't think everyone will keep their copies forever.

from Sufjan Bandcamp as of now

View attachment 78781

this seems available
60 USD for shipping to Europe, so I have to pass....
but this seems quite difficult to find elsewhere, so get it if you're interested!
Available for £41.66 without VAT for those outside EU (and I guess £49.99 for those within) from Juno if anybody is interested. I sadly need it to come down a bit more to avoid Norwegian customs...

1607378824657.png

***GOOD RECORDS ASTROTURF EDITION-PINK VINYL-LIMITED TO 200 COPIES***

***EACH ALBUM WILL INCLUDE A NUMBERED 12"x12" CHIP BOARD PRINT OF AARON SPERSKE ART LOVINGLY & psychedelically SILKSCREENED IN DALLAS BY JONATHON KIMBRELL OF SERI•TONE PRESS. AS AN ADDED BONUS FOR EACH PURCHASE OF THE LP YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING TO WIN THE ORIGINAL ART SIGNED BY AARON SPERSKE***

***ALSO INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE TRADING CARD***

Beachwood Sparks 20th Anniversary Vinyl Edition - Double Vinyl Gatefold Set

• Original John Golden mastering reimagined for vinyl by JJ Golden
  • Original cover art painting fully restored along with updated full gatefold art/credits/photos on Stoughton Old Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
  • Beachwood Sparks self titled LP restored to its original track listing and running order
  • Includes extra vinyl disc of original CD bonus tracks, the Sub Pop singles Club tracks and three tracks never before heard or released on vinyl
  • All recordings produced by Michael Deming from 1999/2000
  • New liner notes by Chris Robinson and Ric Menck

DISC ONE
    SIDE 1

DESERT SKIES
    BALLAD OF NEVER RIDER
    SILVER MORNING AFTER
    SINGING BUTTERFLY
    SISTER ROSE
    THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE
    CANYON RIDE
    THE REMINDER

SIDE 2
    THE CALMING SEAS
    NEW COUNTY
    SOMETHING I DON'T RECOGNIZE
    OLD SEA MINER
    SEE, OH THREE
    SLEEPING BUTTERFLY

DISC TWO
    SIDE 1

THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE (unreleased version 1999)
    MORNING LIGHT (previously unreleased)
    CANYON RIDE (unreleased version 1999)

SIDE 2
    WINDOWS '65
    MIDSUMMER DAYDREAM
    WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU
    SURFING SAINTS

Back