PostWax - Vinyl Sub for Heavy Music Fans

THEEDADROCK.BLOG

Santa Extraordinaire
Curious if anyone has taken the plunge with PostWax from Blues Funeral Records. Definitely pitching to an underserved market of heavy music fans but locking in for a full year at $235 is a big leap of faith.

PostWax is a groundbreaking subscription-style series of exclusive records for diehard fans of stoner/doom/heavy/psych. Year One features releases from ELDER, LOWRIDER, DOMKRAFT (with guest vox by MARK LANEGAN), SPOTLIGHTS and BIG SCENIC NOWHERE (feat. BOB BALCH, GARY ARCE and NICK OLIVERI) on gorgeous limited edition vinyl with jaw-dropping artwork and next-level design... sent straight to your door, all year long. And the only way to get this exclusive series is to sign up now. More details here

Sounds like I'm maybe in the same boat as you. On the one hand, this stuff would be right up my alley. On the other hand, I haven't been able to pull the rather pricey trigger, especially when all you're signing up for is a 12" from each band - which is not necessarily a full album of material (could be an ep, double-sided single, etc). In short, I want to do it, but haven't dared to yet.

Back