Post a favorite song no one has heard of

Phila. '93-?. Space Glam-a-delic Smudge-Pop. Lou Cooper on drums, Christine Weiser/Mike Hughes/Art Difuria on bass, Brother JT on guitar, and Wayne Hamilton on guitar/sing. He also wrote almost all of the songs. Wayne and Mike have gone on, hope you got to meet them. If not, here are the songs.

I know @AndySlash said no commentary but I like a little story to go with my obscure music. A friend put this song on a tape for me in 92 but he wrote the wrong name for the artist. But I absolutely loved the song. He passed away in the early 2000s and I was obsessed with trying to figure out who the band was. Then one day in 2021 I was trolling through bandcamp looking for ideas of stuff to buy on a Bandcamp Friday. I think I had clicked on Drop Nineteens release and this album was listed in the "you might like section". So I clicked on it and hit the first track and couldn't believe it was the band I had been search for for all these years.

I know @AndySlash said no commentary but I like a little story to go with my obscure music. A friend put this song on a tape for me in 92 but he wrote the wrong name for the artist. But I absolutely loved the song. He passed away in the early 2000s and I was obsessed with trying to figure out who the band was. Then one day in 2021 I was trolling through bandcamp looking for ideas of stuff to buy on a Bandcamp Friday. I think I had clicked on Drop Nineteens release and this album was listed in the "you might like section". So I clicked on it and hit the first track and couldn't believe it was the band I had been search for for all these years.

Trending GIF ok trutv judge approved thosewhocant allowed ill allow it |  Giphy, Gif, Ok gif

Tim Goodman NEW ROMEO. A couple of beers, a little tequila, something smokeable along with a good stereo that's cranked and this song will get you out of your chair. Did/does me, every time.

Last edited:
Back