Political Discussion

This angers me to no end.
They are gonna start to wonder why all their kids are so dumb after all the teacher get better jobs or move to better states.

It’s unfortunate that St. Louis is in Missouri. It’s a great city with so much potential.
I grew up smack dab in between Chicago and St. Louis and all I can say I understand why Wilco chose Chicago

Seriously though, The STL and KC are both fun cities and it’s a shame that lawmakers are making things shittier for any of the the Show Me States residents.

I’m gonna vote. How about you? You actually live in a swing state so I bet you’ll be real sick of politicians by the time November rolls around.

I will always vote local, but I’m having a problem with the main event. I understand the consequences.

I’m real tired of the ginormous signs that are on every intersection. Especially the property is undeveloped.

I will always vote local, but I’m having a problem with the main event. I understand the consequences.

I’m real tired of the ginormous signs that are on every intersection. Especially the property is undeveloped.
I understand your sentiment. But when I look at the whole picture it’s clear to me that there is only one choice to make.

I wish we could get back to the days of debating policy where everyone has integrity and best intentions. Maybe that was never the case, but the Handmaids Tale, white nationalist shit coming from Republicans these days is a complete non-starter for me. The current day Republican Party no longer believes in the ideals this country was founded on.

But not this part?…Tracks. Some of these people just defy all logic.

“In the clip, he says that he heard a man ask about the phrase “Make America Great Again,” which he posited implied the America where “women couldn’t vote” and “Black people were swinging from cheap trees.””

Back