Pacific NW

whats up yall! all haril the dead vmp... long may it die and then resurface only to be populated by hipsters and their "what did you pick up at urban outfitters" thread...

we have the portland thread, the seattle, and this one. any chance we could consolidate / make the rnw main and then sub link there guys? i guess the pacific northwest it just to awesome to classify correctly...

we have the portland thread, the seattle, and this one. any chance we could consolidate / make the rnw main and then sub link there guys? i guess the pacific northwest it just to awesome to classify correctly...

I think the PNW is great for regional discussion, but the Portland and Seattle threads are useful for discussion on shows and other local events and/or opportunities to meet up, that we might otherwise feel a bit weird cluttering up the PNW thread with. That said, I'm open to whatever makes the most sense.

👆 this kind of discussion is what the vmp forums suck and this is much better. its way more organic here. in a way, vmps fuck up led us to vreate a new world. and a much better one where we get to make the rules.

Back