Ohio

I’m going to be brewery hopping tomorrow before/after Clippers playoff game tomorrow (if they don’t win the series tonight that is)

Some 1 day festival that Abercrombie puts on at their HQ. Not really my scene music-wise, but get to hang out with my brother and unlimited drinks/food with your ticket.

Musical acts this year:

GALANTIS
MISTERWIVES
A R I Z O N A
GREYSON CHANCE
BUMMERS
TAE & THE WAVE
THE MIGHTY TROUBADOURS
WHISKEY BUSINESS
Oh wow that sounds fun! I'm heading to Cleveland this weekend so we are going to Oktoberfest tonight

Any Columbus peeps going to Bon Iver on Tuesday??
I really wanted to but knew JetLag was going to be killing me, I bet it was an amazing show.

In other news I just got tickets for Between the Buried and Me in C-Bus in November, have only seen them once during the Colors tour so I am pretty excited to see them play some of their other tunes (even though Colors was their best album).

Really thinking about going to the Sleater-Kinney show in Columbus next month, but I know it's not going to to be the same without Janet. I went to see them when they toured for No Cities, but I got thrown out of the show for underage drinking (thanks Bogarts.... pretty sure I'm still banned) when I was, like, 4 months shy of 21. So I really want to go, because this has been a multi year work in progress. But also, I'm poor and Ticketmaster sucks.

Columbus folks, the hu, a Mongolian throat metal band was sold out at the basement but moved to Newport with tickets now available, hope tosee some of y'all there
Uhhh did not know there was that much demand for "throat metal" in the Midwest. I won't be there but I will be at the Julia Jacklin concert at Ace of Cups on 11/14

Uhhh did not know there was that much demand for "throat metal" in the Midwest. I won't be there but I will be at the Julia Jacklin concert at Ace of Cups on 11/14
Hahaha when I saw it sold out I laughed because up in Cleveland at the grog shop tickets were still available and that's a pretty small venue, I was wondering what made Columbus so different. I have heard awesome things about ace of cups, may have to get tickets for that show if there still available

Hahaha when I saw it sold out I laughed because up in Cleveland at the grog shop tickets were still available and that's a pretty small venue, I was wondering what made Columbus so different. I have heard awesome things about ace of cups, may have to get tickets for that show if there still available
Ace of Cups is such a small venue that there really isn't a bad place to stand to see the show. Bonus is that RayRays BBQ has a food truck out back!

Tickets are still available

Ace of Cups is such a small venue that there really isn't a bad place to stand to see the show. Bonus is that RayRays BBQ has a food truck out back!

At $20 that's hard to say no to, going to get tickets tonight 🍻 thanks for sharing the link and hope to see you there!

I saw Durand Jones at ace of cups ...front row too;)

@folsom_lives you going to pumas?

Back