NOIZE Record Club

Skalap

What is NOIZE Record Club?

NOIZE Record Club was born in Brazil in 2014 and was the first record club in Latin America. Today, the club is one of the main agents promoting the culture of vinyl in Brazil. Each record comes with a printed 60 pages magazine of unpublished photos, interviews and news reports to dive into the universe of the record. Created and edited in partnership with the artists, the magazine is a visual platform that expands the senses of each album the club is pressing.

They have released both Classics, like Baden Powell and Vinicius de Moraes' Os Afro-Sambas (1966), Gilberto Gil's self-titled album (1968) or Sergio Sampaio's Tem Que Acontecer (1976) and modern Brazilian music, like BaianaSystem's self-titled album (2009), Curumin's Japan Pop Show (2008) or Boogarins' Come and Die (2017).

More info at https://www.noizerecordclub.com.br

Last edited:
May AoTM is Boogarins - Sombrou Dúvida

Sombrou Dúvida is a question. A play on words in Boogarins’ native Brazilian Portuguese. It’s a contraction of “Sombra ou Dúvida”, the title track of the album, which translates as ‘Shadow or Doubt’. There might seem to be a darkness to the question, given that both choices aren’t exactly cheery. Yet, Dino, the smiling, Afro-donned singer of the group tells us that “shadow” refers to a feeling related to your comfort zone, whereas doubt is the uncertainty that hits people and leads them to follow their instincts.

What is NOIZE Record Club?

NOIZE Record Club was born in Brazil in 2014 and was the first record club in Latin America. Today, the club is one of the main agents promoting the culture of vinyl in Brazil. Each record comes with a printed 60 pages magazine of unpublished photos, interviews and news reports to dive into the universe of the record. Created and edited in partnership with the artists, the magazine is a visual platform that expands the senses of each album the club is pressing.

They have released both Classics, like Baden Powell and Vinicius de Moraes' Os Afro-Sambas (1966), Gilberto Gil's self-titled album (1968) or Sergio Sampaio's Tem Que Acontecer (1976) and modern Brazilian music, like BaianaSystem's self-titled album (2009), Curumin's Japan Pop Show (2008) or Boogarins' Come and Die (2017).

More info at https://www.noizerecordclub.com.br
i wonder how much this would cost to ship to the US

i think too many records would love it

i wonder how much this would cost to ship to the US

i think too many records would love it

I wanted to subscribe a year ago, I even offered to have my records shipped every 3 months to save on shipping. It was too expensive. I don't know what would be the price to the US, you should ask. They released quite a good number of records and most of them are now only available on Discogs at crazy prices.

Back