Noise/Power Electronics/Experimental etc thread

NoTrend

I didn't see a thread for this. Figured here we can post anything we're listening to, new releases/pre orders/news etc etc (I know there is a mega thread releases, but this is specific).

Just ordered a a few RRR cassettes from their recycled series. The Haters one I'm really looking forward to.

This has also been on rotation

The new slew of Hospital Records releases look great. Picked up that incapacitants boxset and Masonna as well

I didn't see a thread for this. Figured here we can post anything we're listening to, new releases/pre orders/news etc etc (I know there is a mega thread releases, but this is specific).

Just ordered a a few RRR cassettes from their recycled series. The Haters one I'm really looking forward to.

This has also been on rotation

The new slew of Hospital Records releases look great. Picked up that incapacitants boxset and Masonna as well

I support this thread wholeheartedly. Looking forward to grabbing all four of those new Hospital Productions releases. Hospital has been killing it this year. That Linekraft/Alberich split is insane.

Reactions: oak
Back