No Buy Vinyl February Challenge! 2/7-3/6/21

Hi y’all. I’m so sorry I’ve been absent. I caught the covid and should be getting home today.

when I have my ducks back in a row, we will calculate for Feb and I’ll post the January donations.

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to keep up at all this month.

Hi y’all. I’m so sorry I’ve been absent. I caught the covid and should be getting home today.

when I have my ducks back in a row, we will calculate for Feb and I’ll post the January donations.

Don’t rush it! Glad you are feeling better and and records can wait.

Happy you're feeling better, take your time in getting back in the swing, trust me, it takes time, I'm still not feeling completely myself.

Take care of yourself :)

Okay y’all. I was really hoping February was going to be better Life wise but I got Covid and spent some time in the hospital so I couldn’t hype the thread and participate anywhere near the level I wanted to.

Since the thread didn’t really pop off in Feb, I propose this:

I will start the next challenge APRIL 1st and include these spins in the scores. It will give me time to get back in the swing of my life and actually maybe plan and be a bit more organized and we can have some fun.

Thanks for understanding and being patient.

HOPE TO SEE Y’ALL IN APRILLLLLL

Okay y’all. I was really hoping February was going to be better Life wise but I got Covid and spent some time in the hospital so I couldn’t hype the thread and participate anywhere near the level I wanted to.

Since the thread didn’t really pop off in Feb, I propose this:

I will start the next challenge APRIL 1st and include these spins in the scores. It will give me time to get back in the swing of my life and actually maybe plan and be a bit more organized and we can have some fun.

Thanks for understanding and being patient.

HOPE TO SEE Y’ALL IN APRILLLLLL
I'm in for this month and will try to not buy any new vinyl for this month of April, but rather try to listen more to records I already have and haven't listened to in a longer time.
(I still have some pre-orders that may be showing up this month though, but the important thing for me is to have the motivation to keep from buying more).

I’m not ready for this month. I’m wrapping up some stuff and I promise I’ll be ready for May. Things should be a lot better by then. I promise I’m not a flake! This year has really knocked me around but better days are hopefully ahead

I’m not ready for this month. I’m wrapping up some stuff and I promise I’ll be ready for May. Things should be a lot better by then. I promise I’m not a flake! This year has really knocked me around but better days are hopefully ahead

And you have to stop buying records. 😁

Back