No Buy/Spin Yr Collection Challenge - July 2022

Much respect to @girlnevergoesout for putting the challenge together and her donations.

Proud of y'all that made it through the month, and I had an excellent time seeing all the albums posted.

clapping-hands-bravo.gif

Happy Friday!!!

Let’s talk about levels of donations first.

1st $150
2nd $100
3rd $50
If you played over 10 records, $20
Played under 10, $10

———————

1st: @Rip_City 88
2nd: @avecigrec 87 (you skipped a number in your count!)
3rd: @DrainedPatience 51

Over 10: @CroutonBoy, @Fleetwood-Matt , @Ginormousthumbs

10 and under: @BjorgenFjorgen , @Hemotep , @jfitzy , @JonnyH , @mcherry , @WhiteDahlias

Please either DM or post here and tag me with what fund you would like to donate to

Abortionfunds.org/funds

Happy Friday!!!

1st $150
2nd $100
3rd $50
Played under 10, $10

———————

10 and under: @BjorgenFjorgen , @Hemotep , @jfitzy , @JonnyH , @mcherry , @WhiteDahlias

Please either DM or post here and tag me with what fund you would like to donate to

Abortionfunds.org/funds

Whoops! Haha. Thanks for catching that.

Northwest Abortion Access Fund for me again please.

And thanks again so much for running this! I look forward to the next one (and have a growing stack of unplayed stuff already!)

Happy Friday!!!

1st $150
2nd $100
3rd $50
Played under 10, $10

———————

Abortionfunds.org/funds

The NW Abortion Access Fund once more.
Thank you again, @girlnevergoesout. I will make a donation the moment I have a consistent source of income again.

Thank you again @girlnevergoesout for organizing the challenge and your donations. As we saw in Kansas the other evening, the fight for women's rights and healthcare is not over by a long shot.

A Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was the only facility serving Missouri women. It was ordered to stop abortion services after the Supreme Court ruling. Fortunately just across the border in Illinois there are clinics and organizations helping women navigate their reproductive health.

One of those is located in Granite City and where I'd like to send my donation - Hope Clinic. I'm going to make a matching donation to them as well.

Happy Friday!!!

1st $150
2nd $100
3rd $50
Played under 10, $10

———————

Abortionfunds.org/funds
Thank you so much for running this. Please send mine to the Brigid Alliance

Back